Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Because it does nowt for morale and team spirit, even tho we might agree with them.

But if it's kept within the team it will have the same affect on morale.  At least it it's out in the open it will put pressure on people to sort it out, if the quotes on here are true.

I have never understood why people seem to think ignorance is bliss.

We're on the same side in this with reg to Pards. But I think it smells a bit off doing it on French telly. ;)

Am I the only one still on planet Earth? :lol:

It's absolute bollocks.

How so?

Because nobody is talking about it - like literally no one, and you'd think it was as just a big a story as "Arsenal are mint".

Looked at all the sources and they all have the same quotes - the Arsenal dream, the speculation etc.

And just read what he's saying - what next? Ben Arfa interrupted wearing a Keegan shirt? :lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

I think  both Ba and Cabaye (and certainly others) are very sad and angry with both the results and the football they're asking to play.

We're on the same side in this with reg to Pards. But I think it smells a bit off doing it on French telly. ;)

He might say the same thing in training every day and feel frustrated, I have no idea why he's on French TV or any context for what he's said, if he's said it.

Pardew losing the dressing room? Ba shouldn't be saying stuff like this regardless. Really gone off him, has the attitude of a right c*** and looking forward to the day he f***s off.

Do you also want Cabaye to go if he's said something?  Should Ben Arfa have gone when he complained about the long ball game we were playing?

Guest silkymarvoh

So what you're saying is, half way through an interview with Ba, Cabaye just walked in and started to say how s*** we were playing.

I'm just picturing ba talking away and then some entrance music starts blasting and cabaye comes storming down a ramp :lol:

Cabs starts talking about how they are the new NWO, poised to take down the boss.  :lol:

Hmmm, to finish off that mini section about Ba, Ba himself made an appearance and said: "Will Demba Ba leave Newcastle? For the time being, he's not going to say"... then goes on to say how his first goal against Reading has been his favourite one so far.

Guest hatem garrincha

He might say the same thing in t raining every day and feel frustrated, I have no idea why he's on French TV or any context for what he's said, if he's said it.

He was in french Tv in the most important program about foreign football. The subject was wich player will be the Big hit in the PL january transfer window.

They bet on Ba, showed his goals record and spoke about his clause release.

They said many clubs were interested and mainly Arsenal.

You already know his quotes about Arsenal.

They also show a delivery of important fitness equipment to his home. They told him it doesn't smell a january leaving. He said it's here now and if I have to leave, i'll transfer all that equipment to my New destination.

Guest hatem garrincha

After that program, if you ask me if Ba wants to leave the club, the answer is : yes, without any doubt.

If a big club come for him in January, he'll leave.

Guest hatem garrincha

Cabaye's interview was just a segment within the section about Ba.

Did Cabaye mention anything about the way we play?

You thought I could have invented the story ?  :lol:

Said it many weeks ago like many of us already sensed, Pardew has been found out by the players, a long ball merchant like many of us have already accepted. 

At least now it has been confirmed.  The longer Pardew don't change his ways the more top players will want to leave, and I can't blame them. 

I'm a big fan of Ba. I've long thought he's our best striker. The way he scores his goals I don't think barren runs are in his nature. Right place right time - boom. With Cisse's emphatic goals you can see how this run of form has happened. A lot of Cisse's goals he has to catch the ball perfectly on the half volley and it rifles top corner but with Ba, I don't know I just feel he's more consistent with the finishing and more powerful in the box to force himself a goal. Less reliant on brilliant strikes.

But with that being said, if he wants to leave it's best we just sell him. 7million is robbery and I think he'd do brilliantly wherever he went. If he wanted to stay, i'd bench Cisse and build the team around Ba as long as he keeps scoring. But, it's not going to be.