Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest sicko2ndbest

maybe only on a free transfer that clubs can afford the insurance

He'll be 29 at that point and THAT knee will have had 2 more years wear!

I suspect Ba's advisors have told him loads of clubs will snap him up at first opportunity for tons of money. I think the knee is a bigger issue than he thinks and clubs don't want to put him on huge wages with the possibility of long injury layoffs. Tad unfair since he's been fit for us consistently, but I have no doubts if he lowered his well publicised demands moderately he would be gone tomorrow.

I'm sure plenty of clubs can afford him, even with the additional expenses he probably would ordinarily represent reasonable value. Its just whether people want to invest in the footballing equivalent of the bus from speed.

Lets hope he blows up playing for someone else

I'm sure plenty of clubs can afford him, even with the additional expenses he probably would ordinarily represent reasonable value. Its just whether people want to invest in the footballing equivalent of the bus from speed.

Don't start this man, we got enough shit for those Mido chants.

Don't start this man, we got enough s*** for those Mido chants.

I was referring to his knee exploding and the speed reference :)

Don't start this man, we got enough s*** for those Mido chants.

I was referring to his knee exploding and the speed reference :)

:lol:

Fuck's sake man, the circus rolls on. Fed up with this now, 12 months of treating NUFC as nowt more than a shop window and clearly trying to engineer moves away during all that time. Hopefully he gets his move sharpish.

I've come round to this way of thinking now, I just cannot be bothered with it anymore.

Be interesting to watch him back tracking / kissing arse if he doesn't get his move

What makes you think that will happen? ???

True.. he may not even be that involved in this, his reps seems to be doing it all again but I can see how it may have some impact on the dressing room.

Does anyone believe Chelsea wouldn't pay him enough btw? Because otherwise I'm wondering how talks would have broken down if he's a greedy cunt and all about the money.

I would really love to know the figures.. £2m from us + they pay huge wages I mean fkn hell how much are they asking for ?

Like I said above only Russia or China will pay the sort of money that Chelsea won't.