Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

He may as well have said "I pick the team and take training, I have no clue on anything else"

I suppose he has some influence. I also think he knows that the Debuchy transfer is already a done deal.

He does half of the sales pitching for Mike and Dekka. It's a bit daft to assume he's just a helpless puppet.

:lol:

Fkn hell.. IIIII KKKKNNNNOOOWWWWWWW

Was taking the piss, oh this plae a times I think we need a resident shrink on here

You called?

You need ya own forum section.. start sessions at 2pm this lot are in melt down

:D

I'm always amused by Skirge posting everything but the actual article when he posts news :lol:

The headline and the link does.. ICNEWCASTLE site is a right pain the arse for me as I have to zoom the page so much.

ICNEWCASTLE just won't work full stop at work and is hard to view/use at home as well.

everyone is getting far too worked up.  We have known for a year now that Ba has a release clause and while its down as £7.5m with add ons and wages etc the true cost is much higher and he has the knee problem.  By the look of it his agents or people saying they are his agents have been hawking him around Europe for months but now the window is about to open there is the chance some club might activate the clause.

In the mean time he is playing really well for us and scoring goals so while he is still a NUFC player it would be stupid to leave him out the team for what so far is what "skysports news sources" have said.  No clubs have made contact with NUFC yet.

If we get to a situation where Hamady Ba is found to be in discussions with a club then something might be about to happen but my personal opinion hasn't changed and i think Ba will still be here at the end of the window.  Liverpool aren't interested,  Arsenal have said they aren't and now Chelsea have apparently said no.  If the wage demands been bandied around are true then that doesn't leave many more teams who could afford him.