Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

'I’ve looked after James Perch’s house and done bits and pieces for Ryan Taylor. The nicest footballer I have ever met is Kevin Nolan and the funniest is Ryan Taylor.'

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/e1/3a/0,,10278~11287265,00.gif

Is there something we don't know? :lol:

Keegan got back out of his car to sign my training top, always remember that. What a guy.

still got it?

It was one of the maroon ones with the three white stripes and the Brown Ale circle.

It was signed by Keegan and the majority of the squad circa 1995.

Unfortunately, my Mam repeatedly washed it until the signatures disappeared. So I chucked it out.

:(

Unfortunate choice of words in that article -

Lee Donnelly travels to Newcastle's training ground and players' homes to clean their cars and has serviced former stars including Andy Carroll, Joey Barton and Kevin Nolan and current players Danny Simpson, Jonas Gutierrez, Cheick Tiote and Yohan Cabaye

Shame, feel very little for Demba now. Had thought he'd end up one of those players that I'd look back on in a few years and get all emotional.

Like Micky Quinn...

Newcastle Fan On talkSPORT Clips Of The Week

...scored so many goals...  :love: :D

Yeah I don't feel too much for Demba now. He certainly made a huge contribution but I don't think the club meant too much to him really, just a stepping stone. His time with us did help his career considerably but rightly or wrongly I don't get the impression he is too bothered about us. Tbf that attitude is probably no different to a load of players  plying their trade in the Premiership these days.

'I’ve looked after James Perch’s house and done bits and pieces for Ryan Taylor. The nicest footballer I have ever met is Kevin Nolan and the funniest is Ryan Taylor.'

he can be quite funny on twitter

Explains it.

This is the second game I've seen Ba come off the bench for Chelsea and do very little only for the wankers on the MoTD sofa to say he changed the game?

He did very little and missed a sitter today?