Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I thought it was Ba + Nufc share the £7.5m and then agents get whatever on top. :dontknow:

This. Sounds like two separate negotiations to me. I just figured that on top of Ba getting his lump of the fee that Chelsea have simplly been equally rinsed by his advisors.

Good news i guess regarding the extra £2m.

For some reason watched the highlights of chelsea's game from saturday and man it really looks like he will be perfect for them. He was making little runs here and there and just getting the ball delivered perfectly to him each time. Bit of a dick comment by him about world class players but he is absolutely right. Mata,Hazard etc will give him endless service and i think he will displace Fernando Torres easily if it's based on footballing reasons.

Guest bimpy474

Player employs agent. Player should pay him.

Just a simple change of the rules is needed, agents are cunts nearly 100% of them.

Just a simple change of the rules is needed, agents are cunts nearly 100% of them.

That's how it works with agency in most other fields. Would slash agent cunttery overnight.

That's how it works with agency in most other fields. Would slash agent cunttery overnight.

:thup: Never understood how it's the club that takes the brunt of it. Still got respect for Milner for just using the PFA (if he still does?).

Guest bimpy474

Yep, the way it is now it just encourages agents to move their players as often as possible.

My Gran showed me the back of a Sunday paper today with Ba on the back, said "I see he scored two goals yesterday. The greedy bastard!" then full on pelted the paper at me :lol: I had nowt to do with him leaving!

My Gran showed me the back of a Sunday paper today with Ba on the back, said "I see he scored two goals yesterday. The greedy bastard!" then full on pelted the paper at me :lol: I had nowt to do with him leaving!

:lol: Your gran's quality.

:lol:

Guest tollemache

What absolute horseshit about his tweet. It's clear what he means - having the ball dinked perfectly onto his big toe by Juan Mata will be another world from trying to get on the end of Jonas' crosses and it's absolutely understandable he's delighted about joining a better team. There's nothing disrespectful about pointing out that Chelsea are chock full of world class players while Newcastle have only a couple of them. Grow the f*ck up.

“At Chelsea you have world-class players who understand football perfectly. I saw that every time I played against them but to play in the same team as them is something different.

“You just have to make the runs and the ball comes to your feet. They create good spaces and make the right passes. They are intelligent in their game so they make it easier for me.

“I just try to run in behind and create space for them as well. I know that when they have some space they will be very dangerous.

Not sure if anyone has posted this. Says a lot about our team once we lost Cabaye and Ben arfa to injury as much as it does Chelsea. Not many of our team have footballing brains or the ability to make passes like those two. Many would have you believe its all Pardews tactics though. I think we brought Anita in for this reason another player who can spot a pass but he has took a bit longer to adjust than we all thought.

he'll score a cuntload of goals for these wankers

Aye, It will be fucking painful to watch, but I dont blame him at all to be honest. We wouldn't pay his going rate and Chelsea did. And for the "world class" comment - its true though, he has much better players now to dink him perfect passes, compared to the hoof-it-to-Ba-and-pray tactic we had him play with.

What absolute horseshit about his tweet. It's clear what he means - having the ball dinked perfectly onto his big toe by Juan Mata will be another world from trying to get on the end of Jonas' crosses and it's absolutely understandable he's delighted about joining a better team. There's nothing disrespectful about pointing out that Chelsea are chock full of world class players while Newcastle have only a couple of them. Grow the f*ck up.

Agree. :lol:

Agree. :lol:

This is the sensible view TBH, we all know Ba has no affection for Chelsea either.

Guest bimpy474

So, if he keeps banging them in where does that leave Torres?

Back to Athletico I reckon

Aye, part of a swap deal for Falcao ?