Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 21s

Transfer deadline day: NUFC will try for Demba Ba on loan if Gomis bid falls through http://bit.ly/17fQFdl  #NUFC

Expand

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1h

#nufc aren't trying to sign both Gomis and Ba. The pair have just emerged as targets from a transfer meeting yesterday involving Kinnear

We are obviously getting desperate if the above is the case as they obviously have not managed to come up with any alternatives.

Being lazy here like but have Senegal qualified for the World Cup?

Top of their table (qualifiers).

http://i.imgur.com/0ZIiQzS.png

Would still need to play a play-off to qualify.

:thup:

Can't really afford to be left out of the squad this season then. He needs games but I'd imagine there would be a lot of hoops to jump through to get this one done. most of them down to money.

If Ba came back.... would people seriously want to see him wide to accommodate Cisse in the middle? the same Cisse from the last year?

I'd want them fighting for one spot, who performs better plays.

:thup: Would be a waste in any other position.

If Ba came back.... would people seriously want to see him wide to accommodate Cisse in the middle? the same Cisse from the last year?

Not really. I'd rather we rotated the strikers like I suggested we should have done last season. But Pardew likes to shoehorn his purples into the team wherever he can fit them so we've seen Ba on the left wing and Cisse on the right previously. This is because Pardew is a massive twat.

Ba is so much better at winning the ball, holding it up and everything else. I have no issue with him being started out wide for Colo's/Krul's distribution then moving inside when we actually build up play.

Ba is so much better at winning the ball, holding it up and everything else. I have no issue with him being started out wide for Colo's/Krul's distribution then moving inside when we actually build up play.

Yeah but i got a feeling that Ba does have an issue with it  :laugh:

Yeah but i got a feeling that Ba does have an issue with it  :laugh:

:thup: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Would love to get the greedy t*** back, unfortunately.

I see the board have done a 180 on loan deals, then.

If that is the case then get Lukaku and Moses in.

Absolutely.

Guest Roger Kint

Would love to get the greedy t*** back, unfortunately.

I see the board have done a 180 on loan deals, then.

If that is the case then get Lukaku and Moses in.

As if Ashley would pay for one of their wages while being unable to play them all season

It actually pisses me off reading this shit about Ba.  Because that's just what it is imo, a big pile of shit.  I'll be massively surprised if we see anyone come in now, 4 days of the summer window to go and we're still talking amongst ourselves about targets? fuck off man. 

You would hope so. The talk was that they were struggling to keep him anyway, without any CL money going their way they might have to speed up the deal.

They 2-0 down and now away aren't they? If so that's got to be them out.

Ba Ba, ah-ah-ah!

Shola sho-mah-mah

Arfa Ooh-la-la!

Want your Ba romance

You've been unlucky

You've got dodgy knees

We'll take you off West Ham

As long as you're free

and you wear gloves

Glove-glove-glove

and you wear gloves

This would need to change to: