Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Heneage

All depends on whether he turns out Kevin Doyle type graft or Craig Bellamy type graft.

What does that mean sorry?

I'd still feel mildly underwhelmed if he was our sole other signing up front. Dunno why, just get the impression that he's one of those plenty graft, 8 goals a season type forwards that so many sides have.

If he turns us down again and we end up with no-one/Sylvan Ebanks-Blake on loan or summat equally shite on deadline day I'll be fuming that we've wasted so much time on this guy.

Listening to the Auclair interview is quite insightful. The only other time I listened in he reckoned Ben Arfa was coming here last summer although he did stress it wasn't a done deal. but in the end he was proven correct.  If he's talking about Erdinc now there's probably good reason. I would guess we've hardened our interest and now it will come down to convincing him or his agent to see sense.

He was on again today on the H&J show... Mostly talking about NUFC with regards to this lad and Cabaye... Anyone who heard him talking on Cabaye would of surely had a little smile brought to their face...

The sporting director Leonardo Paris SG was today meeting with emissaries from Newcastle to discuss Mevlut Erding.

RELATED LINKS

Teams

Paris Saint-Germain FC

Newcastle United FC

Players

Mevlut Erding

Four arrivals are scheduled for this weekend to Paris SG. Adel Taarabt (QPR), Jérémy Menez (AS Roma), Milan Bisevac (VAFC) and Blaise Matuidi (ASSE) ought to strengthen the membership of the club from the capital. And if it turns to conclude these cases, Leonardo must also parallel their make room in degreaser. Moreover, according to our information, the team manager meeting today of the leaders of Newcastle .

These would have come once again demonstrate their interest in striker Paris Mevlut Erding (24 years). In the footsteps of the Turkish international for many weeks, the Magpies have decided to return specifically to the load. And as we know, Leo would not oppose the departure of former Sochaux to Saint James' Park.

Also courted by Lille, Mevlut Erding wanted to do everything to win for PSG this season, despite the intense competition that is announced in his legs. Reportedly, this position has evolved in recent days. It would not be so categorical. Newcastle will he to work extra hard to convince him permanently? Alan Pardew expects it ...

Guest Heneage

I heard Pardew asked for a 'Rendezvouz' and Leonardo replied with 'Where to?' to which Pardew said 'My place say two, and we can do anything you wanna do'

The comments after the article from PSG supporters are interesting. They all would like him to stay, believing that he still has lots of potential to improve. They all agree that he works very hard, is a "warrior" on the pitch, but that his finishing let's him down.

He was on again today on the H&J show... Mostly talking about NUFC with regards to this lad and Cabaye... Anyone who heard him talking on Cabaye would of surely had a little smile brought to their face...

It was a different French journalist - Xavier Rivoire (I think) but how gushing was he about Cabaye.  If he is half as good as he said, we will have one helluva a player.

It was a different French journalist - Xavier Rivoire (I think) but how gushing was he about Cabaye.  If he is half as good as he said, we will have one helluva a player.

Happy to stand corrected... Good to hear both them singing Cabaye's praises all be it a little over the top today I'm guessing...

Really hope we get this lad, partly because I am concerned of our next target nand partly because I think he will turn out a very good signing.

Same here. For us to fork out relatively big money on a player suggests we've done our homework, and it seems Carr, our chief scout seems to really rate him. Plus I really liked what I saw on Youtube.

i'd actually be more surprised if he didn't come here the way this is dragging on.

Thinking about it now, aye I agree with you're saying. The club are really persisting with this Erdinç saga so guess we can't rule him out just yet.