Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Krul

Simpson Taylor  Coloccini Enrique

N'zogbia  Tiote  Cabaye  HBA

Ba    Erdinc

would you be happy with that starting lineup?

I think most people would. The thing is, it's probably only about 5 games a season you can play your first choice line up.

Hasn't it continually been reported that Pardew (rightly, IMO) sees Ben Arfa in a free role up front rather than on the wing?

Yep, i wonder if it's in a 4-4-1-1 or something like 4-2-3-1 which i think he would be immense in (centrally between mid and striker)

Hasn't it continually been reported that Pardew (rightly, IMO) sees Ben Arfa in a free role up front rather than on the wing?

Yep, i wonder if it's in a 4-4-1-1 or something like 4-2-3-1 which i think he would be immense in (centrally between mid and striker)

so would you be content with Ba being the central striker. If his fitness was guranteed id be quite happy.

Guest mimifrench

This is what i would go for!

Cabaye Tioté

Zoggy  Ben Arfa  Marveaux

Ba/Erding

... With such a formation/system, you'll undoubtedly win or lose every game 6-5 or a score like that lol

So is nufc still on Erding ?

Cabaye Tioté

Ba/Erding

... With such a formation/system, you'll undoubtedly win or lose every game 6-5 or a score like that lol

We are indeed.  Apparently we are preparing a £6.5 million (€7-8 million) bid.

Cabaye Tioté

Ba/Erding

We are indeed.  Apparently we are preparing a £6.5 million (€7-8 million) bid.

or we have cooled and have another target...........depending on which paper you read.

Guest mimifrench

According to some sources Psg wants 11 million euros for Erding....  absolute joke, for a player who worth not even the half of that amount.

According to some sources Psg wants 11 million euros for Erding....  absolute joke, for a player who worth not even the half of that amount.

:undecided:

I think we can get the price down to at least €8 million.

worrying that everyone who has seen him play thinks similar, yet our super know it all fans on here seem to think he's brilliant.

That's the difference from following the league and watching a couple of YT clips

worrying that everyone who has seen him play thinks similar, yet our super know it all fans on here seem to think he's brilliant.

That's the difference from following the league and watching a couple of YT clips

what did mimi think about him the season before last when he was PSG's player of the season and scored on average a goal every other game ?

Really hoping we miss out on this guy, the frenchies say he is shite, and there are photos of him brandishing handguns.

Usual story of people overrating foreign players.

I really wish you'd piss off going on about that. Alternatively Erdinc shoots you in the face, that would be an acceptable alternative.

The way I see it is that Erdinç seems to be rated by Graham Carr and his scouts. I'm prepared to trust their judgement after their good track record so far of unearthing great talent in Europe (Ben Arfa, Tiote).

Erdinç did well in his first season at PSG and yes he had a stinker of one last season. No one really knows how he's going to do next season. But like I say, I'm ready to give the lad a chance if he were to come here.