Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

The arsehole's who sat on their hands in silence against Hull 2 weeks ago have forgotten this bloke even exists. Another talented player cast aside because the manager hasn't got a fucking clue how to use him properly.

Never mind, at least Obertan's still here. 

Just seen the goals and it made me think that all that is happening this season must feel like the ultimate nightmare for Alan Pardew. The players he deemed not good enough so loaned out are excelling at their clubs, even in Europe (maybe excluding Ben Arfa so far, but he almost certainly will at some point), and the players he's hailed as the best squad he's ever had look absolutely useless under his guidance. Long Short may it continue. :lol:

You guys know nothing. We're a lot better off without Sylvain in our team. The amount of points our midfield has won us by tracking back since he's left has been incredible, and is definitely the key to our recent success.

What the fuck did class technique and ability to split a defence in half with a pass ever do for anyone?!

Just seen the goals and it made me think that all that is happening this season must feel like the ultimate nightmare for Alan Pardew. The players he deemed not good enough so loaned out are excelling at their clubs, even in Europe (maybe excluding Ben Arfa so far, but he almost certainly will at some point), and the players he's hailed as the best squad he's ever had look absolutely useless under his guidance. Long Short may it continue. :lol:

Hull play Palace at home on the weekend  :bruce:

I remember him in his first season with us and everytime he came off the bench he got an assist and opened up the game. Its bollocks he's too lightweight. Messi is too lightweight for wor Alan. Graham carr needs to realise we need to sign players like John Hartson. Tall fat bastards who can put themselves about.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Pardew did his upmost to get fees agreed for Marv and Hatem before he leaves.

Marveaux was always best in the middle, was someone that could always find a telling pass to play someone through or open up a defence. While not strong and not a tackler, he was probably the neatest playing in our squad in possession too.

Absolutely criminal all these things Pardew has been able to get away with doing, finally its starting to bite him in his arse.

Wasn't deemed good enough by many on here, now we have moussa and gouffran threading intricate passes :lol:

He wasn't good enough really, but he provided something that no one else in this team really did. De Jong is probably better than him, imo, but we all know how that has gone thus far.

Wasn't deemed good enough by many on here, now we have moussa and gouffran threading intricate passes :lol:

He wasn't good enough really, but he provided something that no one else in this team really did. De Jong is probably better than him, imo, but we all know how that has gone thus far.

Not good enough but the likes of Colback and Gouffran are.

:anguish:

Not good enough but the likes of Colback and Gouffran are.

:anguish:

He has shown some flashes for this club, and has obvious attributes, but his performances were very inconsistent especially domestically, even when he was given ample time on the pitch (the near relegation season), imo. Pardew treated him poorly, that is unquestionable, but there is little evidence that he would be transformative this season. Ben Arfa and Yanga-Mbiwa are different cases in my opinion at least.

I don't think he was ever given a run in the middle though, when he did get playing time it was out on left wing, a position he simply does not have the athleticism for. That weakness is probably the main reason Pardew has binned him.