Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Think people need to remember how much football Marveaux has missed in the last couple of seasons,  so far when he's played in the first team while showing some neat touches hasn't quite been at it. 

I would be quite happy for him to play regularly in the reserves uptil xmas,  would get his confidence up and match sharpness back as still think mentally he isn't going flat out for fear of his body failing again.  Think he could still be an crucial player in the 2nd half of the season.

Think people need to remember how much football Marveaux has missed in the last couple of seasons,  so far when he's played in the first team while showing some neat touches hasn't quite been at it. 

I would be quite happy for him to play regularly in the reserves uptil xmas,  would get his confidence up and match sharpness back as still think mentally he isn't going flat out for fear of his body failing again.  Think he could still be an crucial player in the 2nd half of the season.

Aye his match fitness is probably similar to how Hatem was last year who did not look anywhere near as fit as he does now.

Guest neesy111

Disco is so angry these days :lol:

But I agree, it does seem like we can't go without some 'something is wrong, it is, ISN'T IT!' on the forum :lol:

It's a forum.

Disco is so angry these days :lol:

But I agree, it does seem like we can't go without some 'something is wrong, it is, ISN'T IT!' on the forum :lol:

It's a forum.

Not sure I understand, do people get assigned roles and some unfortunately get left with hysterical woman?

I can only think there's an issue between this guy and management. Not getting a look in at all after that poor 45 minutes.

Oh please do shut up.

Always people trying to stir when the fact is players sometimes aren't good enough.