Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

No one seems to know what to do with themselves when he has got the ball. Complete lack of ideas by the rest of the team.

him and ben arfa off cisse. said it when he signed (though it may have been ba up front at the time)

He's not much like Hatem at all tbh.

Hatem is explosive, quickens the game. Marv floats about, little run here then lays the ball off so smooth. He's not the type to demand the ball but he has too. When he gets the ball we play better.

He's not as quick but he does go past players with surprising regularity. There were times today I thought he's going to run into trouble, but he kept gliding past players, and this was a well organised Everton team. Says a lot about him that he's performed against the top teams in the last few games.

Guest hatem garrincha

No one seems to know what to do with themselves when he has got the ball. Complete lack of ideas by the rest of the team.

him and ben arfa off cisse. said it when he signed (though it may have been ba up front at the time)

I know you're very tolerant towards Pardew, but he'll never play them like that.

I know you're very tolerant towards Pardew, but he'll never play them like that.

no one ever thought he'd play ba left of cisse but he did.

i'd like us to bring remy in as much because we could rotate them and keep shola as a last 15min blunderbus which he does well.

Unfortunately thats why he wont be in the team when everyone fit, Pardew would take 11 cloggers who hoof the ball over creative players every game if he could, look how long it took him to play Ben Arfa and Marveaux and then always came out with they were not ready for the premier league etc  :rant:

Unfortunately thats why he wont be in the team when everyone fit, Pardew would take 11 cloggers who hoof the ball over creative players every game if he could, look how long it took him to play Ben Arfa and Marveaux and then always came out with they were not ready for the premier league etc  :rant:

pretty soon he's not going to have a choicde as the beter players (when fit) are starting to outnumber the cloggers.

Tbf Ben Arfa praised his treatment of him. If he was so desperate to play a team full of cloggers we wouldn't have seen Ben Arfa full stop.

Marveaux wouldn't have played tonight either given Bigi has played well he could have quite easily played him instead.

He is a cautious manager but let's not get silly.

Drop Tiote and play Marv ahead of Cabaye and Anita when all are fit, on paper there's enough steel and creativity in there to get a foothold in any game.

Anita-Cabaye-Marveaux midfield if we press properly would be class i'm not convinced Pardew has the nous or the balls to do it quite frankly.

Tbf Ben Arfa praised his treatment of him. If he was so desperate to play a team full of cloggers we wouldn't have seen Ben Arfa full stop.

Marveaux wouldn't have played tonight either given Bigi has played well he could have quite easily played him instead.

We saw Ben Arfa when the crowd started singing his name last season.

Drop Tiote and play Marv ahead of Cabaye and Anita when all are fit, on paper there's enough steel and creativity in there to get a foothold in any game.

Anita-Cabaye-Marveaux midfield if we press properly would be class i'm not convinced Pardew has the nous or the balls to do it quite frankly.

i still don't think marveaux has the work to play in a 3 man midfield.

We saw Ben Arfa when the crowd started singing his name last season.

aye but "marveaux" is a bugger to fit into a a tune.

i still don't think marveaux has the work to play in a 3 man midfield.

Aye, front 3 only.