Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Sorry, I stoped reading your post.

Scholl wasn't a Bayern regular. Neither was he a German regualar. In fact, he was far from it.

You know what, I don't even care.

I don't even know if he was a regular, and you probably don't either. And I seriously doubt you did used to watch Bayern reguarly on ESPN/Setanta/TV/dodgy internet stream which will be your next reply.

Truth is, your comparison of Marveux with Scholl is laughable. Scholl's personal trophy cabinet backs me up on this.

He's German.

Scholl wasn't a Bayern regular. Neither was he a German regualar. In fact, he was far from it.

I don't even know if he was a regular, and you probably don't either. And I seriously doubt you did used to watch Bayern reguarly on ESPN/Setanta/TV/dodgy internet stream which will be your next reply.

Truth is, your comparison of Marveux with Scholl is laughable. Scholl's personal trophy cabinet backs me up on this.

He's German.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/092009/1253698241_one_punch_ko.gif

Ding ding ding.

He's German.

Ding ding ding.

:lol:

With regards to Marveaux, I still think he's a talented player and one I would have no qualms in starting. Thing is though, think it is definitely the case that he got injured at the wrong time. He basically lost the momentum he had when he was on that brilliant run form. In his case, think he's one of those players who needs to play week in, week out if we really want to see the best of him. Looking like a bench role for him in the near future.

With regards to Marveaux, I still think he's a talented player and one I would have no qualms in starting. Thing is though, think it is definitely the case that he got injured at the wrong time. He basically lost the momentum he had when he was on that brilliant run form. In his case, think he's one of those players who needs to play week in, week out if we really want to see the best of him. Looking like a bench role for him in the near future.

Agree with this, but not sure he is effective enough coming off the bench to change a game

Agree with this, but not sure he is effective enough coming off the bench to change a game

Thought he gave us a bit of energy when he came on against Chelsea at St. James'.

Guest bimpy474

He's German.

Ding ding ding.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/fights/grand/fights-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2700.gif

Meh, I haven't seen the latest match so I can't understand the hate. I think he's our best bet to pick out a killer pass from "the hole" behind the strikers, and uses the ball even better than HBA does from that position.

Love it when folk try to attach daft labels to players not worthy of them in a month of Sundays. 2 years back Jonas was getting recommended for that role.

Never saw anyone say that tbh.

Guest loven Mag 11

Marv proves the haters wrong again. He certainly aint a winger but he has a brilliant eye for a pass.