Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Guest Dontooner

This guy has been the creative spark for the last half of season.

His game has being dramatic changed tbh since his move from France, he is playing the play maker now.

He used to be more of a pass and move type , did simple things and move into good positions.

He adapted to our style of crosses and kept looking for the final ball. He has improved in that aspect of his game, credit to him.

I wouldn't complain if Marveaux was sold in the Summer. For what he brings to our team I don't think he'd be that difficult to replace. He just doesn't seem to have much impact on games.

I'll happily burn down Pardew's house if that useless ponytail plays instead of him again.

But I thought he can't play on the wing? :smug:

Fucking brilliant today like.

It was still fairly obvious that he wasn't fully comfortable on the right wing though. Has no confidence in his right peg at all.

He's put in a full match's reason and 2 match winning assists in the span of a week and rightfully needs to be in the first 11 this weekend.

CLASS Sylvain man. He's kept his head above water and fought for his place each and every time. I'm so proud of him.

I'll happily burn down Pardew's house if that useless ponytail plays instead of him again.

Didn't you say earlier that he's not good enough to be a starter?

He is what he is. Impact sub or a luxury player at home but not a player to rely on as a regular starter. Just not good enough, really.

He is what he is. Impact sub or a luxury player at home but not a player to rely on as a regular starter. Just not good enough, really.

:pokerface:

:lol: