Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Dont you just love the generic Liverpool reaction to this:

"Dodged a bullet. Newcastle are a joke"

It's the fact they're saying we're just being financially wreckless and wasting money on a long contract I find hilarious.

Yes, WE'RE the financially wreckless ones. Not the club that's just spend £55 million Jordan Henderson and Andy Carroll. f***ing wall-pushing mongs.

Well said.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The contractual issue was that Liverpool wanted contractual clauses against his injury. Not pay as you play but not far off

Erdinç, Matuidi and N'Zogbia next please!

Might as well get a CB while we're at it. Then we're frothing.

Ayeeeee. No excuse to leave that area unattended. Get some big beasty CB on board.

George Elokobi ?

Ayeeeee. No excuse to leave that area unattended. Get some big beasty CB on board.

George Elokobi ?

He's a fullback ;)

Dont you just love the generic Liverpool reaction to this:

"Dodged a bullet. Newcastle are a joke"

It's the fact they're saying we're just being financially wreckless and wasting money on a long contract I find hilarious.

Yes, WE'RE the financially wreckless ones. Not the club that's just spend £55 million Jordan Henderson and Andy Carroll. f***ing wall-pushing mongs.

Well said.

tbf as well I consider Carroll quite injury prone as well.

George Elokobi ?

He's a fullback ;)

That's why I didn't highlight CB, but just hightlighted ........... ;)

Guest CheickMansour

Would love someone like Christopher Samba to pair Colo.

If jonas is stopping surely this signing means we won't be signing N'Zogbia? Need cover at right back, striker and by the looks a replacement for Enrique as well as the guy from Swansea then we might actually have some depth.

A welcome bit of news to wake up to. :)

Some good signings made in the past few days.

My only concern is that if there's too much turnover in the squad then that could be problematic. Still, upwards and onwards.

My only concern is that if there's too much turnover in the squad then that could be problematic. Still, upwards and onwards.

Think this is fair, especially with Sunderland away second game. Big ask for 6/7 new players to go there and be fully ready for it. We were so successful last season due to our nouse as much as anything else in those games. It's going to be very interesting indeed. Hopefully we get off to a great start against Arsenal (Frenchies have to love that as a first home game, surely?) and Liverpool ream the Mackems, meaning they are already quivering like bitches by the time we arrive.

Think this is fair, especially with Sunderland away second game. Big ask for 6/7 new players to go there and be fully ready for it. We were so successful last season due to our nouse as much as anything else in those games. It's going to be very interesting indeed. Hopefully we get off to a great start against Arsenal (Frenchies have to love that as a first home game, surely?) and Liverpool ream the Mackems, meaning they are already quivering like bitches by the time we arrive.

Everyone will be expecting another 5 goal drubbing of the mackems, but you have to remember we're signing mainly Frenchies here...and generally speaking they're a bunch of cheese-eating surrender monkeys. Doesn't bode well.

;)