Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Hes not quite as dishy as Cabaye but he shouldnt have too many problems pulling in Liquid.  :pow:

A bloke with warts, 7 eyes, a cleft lip, and Prince Charles ears could pull in liquid.

Maybe if you knew what people who were born with that have to go through, you'd reconsider using it as part of a joke, dickhead.

I didn't mean to cause offence.

For the record again I myself suffer from a medical condition which has left a scar and has almost killed me. So I myself have went through a lot of difficulty as well.

Hes not quite as dishy as Cabaye but he shouldnt have too many problems pulling in Liquid.  :pow:

A bloke with warts, 7 eyes, a cleft lip, and Prince Charles ears could pull in liquid.

Maybe if you knew what people who were born with that have to go through, you'd reconsider using it as part of a joke, dickhead.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/news/080121/joaquin_phoenix320.jpg

So, other than having an awesome name, what's the story on this guy?

We beat Liverpool for a signing, no need for backgrounds. THIS IS AWESOME!

SOCCER!

We did? Nice.

Can he play?

It's fairly comforting to see that in the modern world self-righteousness is not at a premium.

I stand corrected.  Plenty of self-righteousness on the forum, but not coming from Ash.

I hope thats not directed at me. I don't for one minute hold myself in a higher regard than anyone else here. I made a joke, I think everyone on here is guilty of making a similar joke or at least laughing at one.

Not directed at you at all.  I've said much, much worse in my time.  I am pointing out that I jumped to a conclusion that Ash was being self righteous when he wasn't. 

Oh right, no problem. :)

Hes not quite as dishy as Cabaye but he shouldnt have too many problems pulling in Liquid.  :pow:

:thup:

Dear me...

:thup:

:lol: Quite ridiculous statements from these "holier than thou" people.

The problem here is fitness. The boy can play football and has an ability to do it very well. It scares you that the injuries have mostly been to the groin and hamstring areas, which can often be chronic situations, but he is worth the risk. I just hope that he is an option and not THE plan. Imo, placing too much on the backs of new players with inconsistent histories has been our downfall in the past.