Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Guest palnese

Think we played Ipswich at home with a midfield of Guthrie, Barton, Smith/Butt,Nolan and Geremi :lol:

Geremi was gone by the time we played Ipswich at Portman Road and SJP I thought?

Aye, it may have been a different game.

Think we played Ipswich at home with a midfield of Guthrie, Barton, Smith/Butt,Nolan and Geremi :lol:

Geremi was gone by the time we played Ipswich at Portman Road and SJP I thought?

He didn't leave until 2010.

Guest neesy111

Ipswich at home was after he left.  Was last home game of 2009/10 season.

Yes, I'm aware of that. He mentioned the game at Portman Road.

I know some people are against the diamond because of past experiences, but tbh Tiote, Cabaye, Marveaux and HBA are a little bit better than.......

Guthrie, Barton, Nolan and Geremi  :lol:

Plus we have a better defence and forward line now, i think it can work aslong as we have 2 quality fullbacks and we have one in Santon......

Also it could quite easily fall back into a 4-4-2 as Marveaux and HBA have played alot of the career as wingers.....

But i would'nt even think about using such a system until Simpson is replaced with someone of higher quality because fullbacks are quite important in such a system.

Yes you're right.  He didn't play at Portman Road though, he barely featured at all did he?  Few games at the start of the season and that was it.

Guest neesy111

Yes you're right.  He didn't play at Portman Road though, he barely featured at all did he?  Few games at the start of the season and that was it.

Last appearance was the 2-1 defeat at Scunthorpe.

And he missed that glorious chance (to draw level iirc) in that game. In a matter of seconds of missing that chance (and getting quite a lot of stick from the fans), got subbed off, never to be seen again.

lee_ryder: Sylvain Marveaux could be out for rest of the season #nufc.TzJmzyR-brA.twitter via @AddThis

If so, then that's really unlucky for the lad. Get him rehabilitated and running properly again (maybe participate in some training sessions too, if possible) and get him ready for pre-season.

I dont want him rushed, as enticing as it may seem.......

Get him fit and ready for next season, there is not much he can do at this stage now anyways and iam sure his injury problems are down to him being constantly rushed......

Give him time to get fit and ready and we could have a great player on our hands( from the short snippets i have seen) .

I dont want him rushed, as enticing as it may seem.......

Get him fit and ready for next season, there is not much he can do at this stage now anyways and iam sure his injury problems are down to him being constantly rushed......

Give him time to get fit and ready and we could have a great player on our hands( from the short snippets i have seen) .

Agree with this. Like a new signing etc.

Think he's got a good future here, if we can find a position for him. Europe would help his cause. From what I have seen he has lovely technique. Will be a nice boost to us next year.

Think he's got a good future here, if we can find a position for him. Europe would help his cause. From what I have seen he has lovely technique. Will be a nice boost to us next year.

Me too, he was probably the signing I was most excited about until his injury. Confident he play out wide or more central as well.

And he missed that glorious chance (to draw level iirc) in that game. In a matter of seconds of missing that chance (and getting quite a lot of stick from the fans), got subbed off, never to be seen again.

Think Nolan had something to do with him getting subbed off that night if I remember correctly.