Weird dreams (Football Edition)

Mr Logic

Shit i've actually had a few come to think of it. Scoring at St James' was one of them, didnt wanna wake up dammit!

Last one I had I met Colo, was talking to him about the team and shit. Seemed happy and suprised with how well it was going. Im taking that as a good omen and thats that  :huff:

Few days before England played Germany in the World Cup last year I dreamt we beat them 2-0. Except Xavi scored the first playing for England but whilst wearing a Spain kit. Whole stadium, England players and Xavi all celebrated as if everything was just fine.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

had a dream once were we beat the scum 5-1 at SOL and martins got a hat trick. It came through a few years later only @ st james' park and nolan was the hero. The dream was inspired by the 4-1 win against the mackems in 06.

I had a dream last night that we won at Sunderland 2-1 with a late goal by some French lad who I've never heard of (fairly sure he doesn't exist tbh), but for some reason the match was moved to a Tuesday afternoon before the season started and I couldn't make it, was livid.

Guest Kevlaar

Had a dream the other night, I was in some kind of fast food outlet, where i saw Jose Enrique chowing down on a burger. Approached him, begged him to sign a new contract, to which he told he he didnt give a shit about Newcastle and was only bothered about the money. So i lobbed a bottle of ketchup off him

I had possibly the most random dream I have ever had last night.  Basically the company I work for started hiring South Americans for some reason, and we hired none other than Ulises de la Cruz.  There was also somebody else who claimed to be a centre back for Ecuador, but I couldn't remember his name.

Guest firetotheworks

I think I had this dream as a direct result of seeing this thread the other day, because I hardly ever dream about football in this way.

I dreamt that Pardew was on the phone to a player and kept saying 'Yeah, well I'm the manager, I make the rules, why is that so hard for you to grasp!?'

I was trying to work out which player he was talking to, but couldn't work it out. Then he was saying that his form had dipped and if he couldn't play well in a midfield with Kofi Annan then there was no hope for him...ah, dreams.

I had possibly the most random dream I have ever had last night.  Basically the company I work for started hiring South Americans for some reason, and we hired none other than Ulises de la Cruz.  There was also somebody else who claimed to be a centre back for Ecuador, but I couldn't remember his name.

:lol:

Giovanny Espinoza?

Strange one last night. We were playing Sunderland and before the game started, me and my mum wanted a McDonalds, (btw this isn't indicative of how much of a charva I am, swear down). Conveniently, this McDonalds was owned by some mackems and  was next door to my house! So we ordered then popped back home. Anyway the game was a nervy 0-0 for ages, but I was seething because my McDonalds never turned up. So at half time I went back in to get my food, gave some shit to the staff and eventually got my food as the fine establishment was closing. Apparently football operated in a different timeline, as it was still half time. Was still 0-0 about three quarters into the game and then I woke up. Awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a dream last night that I was in the Cluny with Joey Barton giving him legal advice on a house purchase. Unfortunately I can't remember where the property was otherwise I'd try some ITK prediction shit.

• 2 years later...

Had a dream PEA desperately wanted to be a journalist but he kept getting obvious things wrong when writing an article, he despised his football career and was just very bitter about not being a successful journo. I felt really sorry for him :lol:

Mentioned it in another thread, but I've had two recently where I was driving Ben Arfa around then he starts going into cardiac arrest. So I performed CPR (which I don't think is a good idea in that situation) and he ends up living. I don't even know CPR.

Vuckic once came over my house and kept calling my friend fat, too.

Goes back to a few years ago.

I had a dream someone was knocking on the door, and I opened the door and Alex Ferguson walked in. He greeted me and sat down in the living room for coffee. My mom made us all coffee and we started chatting about politics, economy and football. I then showed him around the house, and finally my room. He saw the Liverpool scarf on my wall and smiled saying: "You're one of 'em, aren't ya". I of course confessed that I am. He then hugged me goodbye and left.

I woke up full of sweat, trying to sleep again and continue, the dream but it never happened.

Since then, I secretly like Alex Ferguson despite ranting against his bullying, intimidating, refereeing conspiracy stuff, and all.

• 4 months later...

I had a dream last night that I was attending a Newcastle legends charity match at SJP but instead of actual legends it was fans playing their parts. Poyet was in the opposition, who ended up 3-0 up before too long. The linesman kept giving decisions to the opposition because his shoes were slippy so he kept falling over and having to guess which way to give it.

I went down for a wee during the second half and got asked by a member of the coaching staff to come on as Solano. I look like my avatar so you can see the likeness there... when I got on the pitch I managed to score after 7 successive shots at an open goal (including one that rebounded off the line :lol:), only to realise mid-celebration that the opposition were just standing around chatting and had given up on the match. :okay:

My lass had a strange one last week.

It was a World Cup match where whenever the ball went in the crowd, the ref waved played on. So players would have to find the ball and kick it onto the pitch from wherever it landed. Fans were being kicked in the head, blood everywhere. Gruesome scenes.

Then, when the camera came back to the pitch, the Scotland players had swords. One of them had an eye patch.

My reply was that the strangest part of the dream was Scotland being at the World Cup!

I had a dream last night that I was attending a Newcastle legends charity match at SJP but instead of actual legends it was fans playing their parts. Poyet was in the opposition, who ended up 3-0 up before too long. The linesman kept giving decisions to the opposition because his shoes were slippy so he kept falling over and having to guess which way to give it.

I went down for a wee during the second half and got asked by a member of the coaching staff to come on as Solano. I look like my avatar so you can see the likeness there... when I got on the pitch I managed to score after 7 successive shots at an open goal (including one that rebounded off the line :lol:), only to realise mid-celebration that the opposition were just standing around chatting and had given up on the match. :okay:

:lol:

Last night I dreamt that I left my toothbrush on some scaffolding around the corner from my house. I went to pick it up to brush my teeth (as the builders carried on working) and up pops Mike Ashley, just walking around the street. I can remember Mick's advice of 'just murder him' but I bottled it and woke up.