Weird dreams (Football Edition)

Mr Logic

A thread for your dreams that are specifically football related.

Last night I saw the best goal ever, Silvain Marveaux, in the obligatory black'n'white, cut in from the left wing and launched a shot; Ben Arfa had just laid the ball off to him.. similar to the run by Enrique against Everton away, but, as I say, Marveaux cut inside and launched one. Keeper was at full stretch and got his hands to it but couldn't hold it and ended up in the back of the net with the ball.

It was brilliant.  :celb:

Then I woke up..  :weep:

So, as the thread says, football related dreams.

Guest guinness_fiend

I had a dream about Jack Wilshere last night, I probably shouldn't say any more with my reputation being how it is.

:lol:

The other week dreamt Chelsea signed Peter Ndlovu and he scored a hat trick on his debut against Man City.

Bit weird really.

I could never pronounce his name at first. I used to call him Peter Noodle-voo :lol:. I used to call Srnicek Zodee-check too :lol:.

Few weeks back, I dreamt I was playing for us and I scored and did Carroll's celebration, you know arms out running and that. He was still playing for us and was a bit angry that I nicked his celebration, I remember Smith being there aswell but can't recall anything major happening. No idea who we were playing either :D

The other week dreamt Chelsea signed Peter Ndlovu and he scored a hat trick on his debut against Man City.

Bit weird really.

I could never pronounce his name at first. I used to call him Peter Noodle-voo :lol:. I used to call Srnicek Zodee-check too :lol:.

I didn't know how the following names were pronounced, so this the closest I got.

Desaily as "Deeslee".  

Sutton as "Satoon".

Karembue as "Kaarambaawee".

:facepalm:

Bit weird really.

I didn't know how the following names were pronounced, so this the closest I got.

Desaily as "Deeslee". 

Sutton as "Satoon".

Karembue as "Kaarambaawee".

:facepalm:

Chapuisat was 'Cha-Pooh-I-Sat' :lol:

Myself and my older brother once convinced my little brother that 'How Bizarre' by OMC was actually a song about Chapuisat, and the chorus was just them saying 'Chapuisat' over and over again.

When I was a kid I had a recurring dream that baby-faced England international Nigel Clough was my best friend at school and we had some cracking adventures, normally involving having to play football to get out of some tricky situation.

Not quite sure what that says about my mental state when I was 10 mind. Troubled.

Guest elbee909

Myself and my older brother once convinced my little brother that 'How Bizarre' by OMC was actually a song about Chapuisat, and the chorus was just them saying 'Chapuisat' over and over again.

Stephane Chapuisat is one of those footballers' names that I like, simply as a name.