London 2012: Mexico win Olympic football gold

Sifu

the brazil team isn't bad actually.

Was bad until Cristiane came on. Her and Marta are easily the most dominant striking force in womens football. Cant believe Cristiane started on the bench, but who cares with the way she has played in the 45 minutes shes played. Been behind all three goals with Marta in the 2nd half.

That free kick man.  :lol:

I thought that was one of the more competent goals I've seen in women's football. The angle from behind the freekick it had some mean swerve on it. It's the keepers that are the problem, that awful sprawling dive a mile away from the ball made a canny strike look shit.

35k in the Millenium for a women's side with nee Welsh in it was a canny turnout though to be fair.

Very decent turn out for a women's match but the non team gb games are gonna be like this Colombia v PRK match, I.e. played in front of one man and his dog.

Would be like that anywhere in the world tbf.

Yep. Not sure why there has been negative press for the sales at SJP too. They sound fairly strong to me considering the naff times, hefty prices, unfashionable sides and awkward purchasing process. Was expecting it to be empty.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Korean bloke on the news who forgot there was a time difference so turned up at SJP today thinking it was the 26th :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

anybody know if its only official food/drink in SJP as well? hope not,  heard it was going to be £7 a pint in the olympic stadium.

Might still be able to get burgers and the likes, but lager will be Heineken and soft drinks will all be from the Coca-Cola brand.

Can take your own food in, but no drinks allowed.

anybody know if its only official food/drink in SJP as well? hope not,  heard it was going to be £7 a pint in the olympic stadium.

Might still be able to get burgers and the likes, but lager will be Heineken and soft drinks will all be from the Coca-Cola brand.

I read earlier in the year you couldn't even take your own food in and that they are closing any nearby cashpoints that aren't official sponsors... So i'd take plenty of change if you're going...

Guest Craig-NUFC

I read earlier in the year you couldn't even take your own food in and that they are closing any nearby cashpoints that aren't official sponsors... So i'd take plenty of change if you're going...

Only says "excessive amounts of food."

http://www.london2012.com/mm/Document/Documents/General/01/25/83/87/StJamesParkprohibitedandrestricteditems_Neutral.pdf

`That GB vs NZ match was one of the worst things my eyes have ever observed. Shocking.`

you didnt watch the eng women play in the last world cup then.....they tried to play that black lass as striker...she was awful.

Oh God yeah, what was her name, Aluko? Poor woman, should have been taken off after five minutes.