The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

That's one post too far, your cover is definitely blown now. Miles too obvious not to be a WUM.

Is that at me?

What's so unbelievable at not being a golf fan?! :lol:

Who else do you think it was aimed at? :lol:

Read your post back, it sounds ridiculous for several reasons and tops some of the other questions you've asked in the past!

Okay, tell me, what's so ridiculous in asking other people's opinion? Especially about a sport I haven't got two clues about?

You've almost answered your own question. :lol:

I don't know what's funnier: the thought of Ash having a go at Dinho for not being a golf fan, or that fact that Dinho actually interpreted it like that. :lol:

I'm cracking up here like. :lol:

That's one post too far, your cover is definitely blown now. Miles too obvious not to be a WUM.

Is that at me?

Read your post back, it sounds ridiculous for several reasons and tops some of the other questions you've asked in the past!

Okay, tell me, what's so ridiculous in asking other people's opinion? Especially about a sport I haven't got two clues about?

Listen, all I know is that this Rory fella is quite good (won something major recently didn't he?), so I just wanted to know if he'd be worth backing?

Is that too strange? I haven't got  a clue why some fuckers on here are getting agitated.:lol: I think I'm just going to stop posting about betting on here all together and join a betting forum! :lol: (Perhaps I might get one or two handy tips there!)

Is that at me?

Listen, all I know is that this Rory fella is quite good (won something major recently didn't he?), so I just wanted to know if he'd be worth backing?

Is that too strange? I haven't got  a clue why some fuckers on here are getting agitated.:lol: I think I'm just going to stop betting altogether!

:cheesy:

Good offer from sporting bet tonight for the Spain v Portugal game.

If Ronaldo scores anytime they will refund all losing first/last goalscorer bets as well as losing correct score and scorecast bets.

Also have a £50 bonus for new customers (which cannot be used with any other offer).

Good offer from sporting bet tonight for the Spain v Portugal game.

If Ronaldo scores anytime they will refund all losing first/last goalscorer bets as well as losing correct score and scorecast bets.

Also have a £50 bonus for new customers (which cannot be used with any other offer).

Think I might well take advantage of that.

Guest BenArfaKedavra

26/06/2012 Single To Win Portugal @ 7/4

To Qualify for the Next Round

Portugal v Spain Pending £40.80

26/06/2012 Single To Win C Ronaldo to score in 90 minutes and Portugal to win the match @ 11/2

Wincast

Portugal v Spain Pending £10.00

Did a £5 spincast thing on BetVictor, gets you a free £5 bet for the final.

Spain, Over 2.5 goals and Iniesta anytime scorer - 7/1.

Pretty shite odds I thought, but I rarely bet on football, so not sure.

Pretty shite odds I thought, but I rarely bet on football, so not sure.

How'd you get this? Can't see it advertised.

Pretty s**** odds I thought, but I rarely bet on football, so not sure.

How'd you get this? Can't see it advertised.

Got this in an e-mail mate:

Hi Nathan,

Get your £5 Free Bet for the Euro 2012 Final! The concept is simple, all you have to do is place a £5 Real Cash SPINCAST bet on any of the Semi-Final matches, Portugal v Spain or Germany v Italy and we’ll credit your account with a £5 Free Bet by Sunday, ready for you to use on the Final! T&C's Apply

SPINCAST is our unique new game incorporating three popular football markets – Match Betting, Total Goals and Anytime Goalscorer. It’s a bet that’s impossible to place with any other firm!

Spin the reels today for your Free Bet!!

Just had the spare £5 on Trade Commissioner at Salisbury in the 4.25.  7/4, drifted to 11/4.  Thanks for your help.

Just putting a bet on Paddy Power there. Backed catflap and put Racing UK on to see the race had already finished but PP had took my bet. So I thought, I know who's won if its going to let me do this so I went to put a bet on the winner (after the race had finished!) and it's paid me out.

Once they've paid me out can they take it away from my balance?

Looks a decent price for that Portugal most card points bet, although I can see a few of the Spanish players getting booked when Portugal hit them on the counter. Considering an under 1.5 goals bet.

Portugal\Germany double 100€ @ 8.55.

Add something else later.

150€ Portugal dnb @ 3.0

80€ Portugal to qualify @ 2.75

50€ Ronaldo wincast @ 7.0

20€ Ronaldo FGS 1-0 @ 34.0