The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Women crying less than the Men's team would. :lol:

No diving, no complaining to the refs, none of the bullshit you see all the time.

It genuinely was a good watch. Rapinoe is a beast, and we went to shit the second she came off.

Does anybody else let out a school boy laugh when they talk about putting something in the box on women's football?

I'll get me coat.

They said "Alex Morgan did well to let that come across her." and I giggled like a little asshole.

Does anybody else let out a school boy laugh when they talk about putting something in the box on women's football?

I'll get me coat.

They said "Alex Morgan did well to let that come across her." and I giggled like a little asshole.

:lol:

I'll get me coat.

she's hot as fuck....as was that hope solo,kept me watching :)

Guest Haris Vuckic

No diving, no complaining to the refs, none of the bullshit you see all the time.

It genuinely was a good watch. Rapinoe is a beast, and we went to s*** the second she came off.

Basically the sterilised family friendly ''please don't swear'' environment sky are forcing into football.

I'll stick my old fashioned blood,swearing, singing, diving, drinking, kicking,grunting mens game please.

It genuinely was a good watch. Rapinoe is a beast, and we went to s*** the second she came off.

Basically the sterilised family friendly ''please don't swear'' environment sky are forcing into football.

I'll stick my old fashioned blood,swearing, singing, diving, drinking, kicking,grunting mens game please.

Uuuuuuh you make it sound so manly :lol:

Really its just whining and diving.