The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Silva must get so angry having to share a midfield with such clowns like Barry and Milner.

The Barry that scored a cracker, and the Milner that has set up 2 so far?

The Milner that 5 minutes ago broke free down the side and couldn't make a simple 5 yard pass into the box.

No idea where the Silva wank fest comes from. He's anonymous half the match. Milner puts himself about. Barry has had a good game too. Milner also set up two. Barry scored one. The fuck do you want them to do?

I know. It's not as if he's an exceptional footballer or anything, ey?

Mostly kicking the ball at opponent shins everytime I see him. Today Milner has supported him well in everything he does.  Of course he's a great footballer but a lot of people on here make him out to be world class which he hasn't shown yet.

Mostly kicking the ball at opponent shins everytime I see him. Today Milner has supported him well in everything he does.  Of course he's a great footballer but a lot of people on here make him out to be world class which he hasn't shown yet.

:lol:

He showed it years ago at Valencia mate.

Staggering

That's my first thought when I think of Silva, tbh.