The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

What the hell :lol: this is like a ridiculous fifa game

if man u score again and win by 5 wenger should have to write a letter to ferguson apologising!

:lol: I love those Fifa game laws. A mate of mine at Uni told me that if it's a 10 goal difference or more they have to do a Powerpoint presentation apologising to all housemates.

Two good teams with shaky keepers.

Listening to you criticise GKs is like listening to Robbie Savage criticising uncreative midfield players.

:lol: Only another month of this mythical bullshit.

if man u score again and win by 5 wenger should have to write a letter to ferguson apologising!

:lol: I love those Fifa game laws. A mate of mine at Uni told me that if it's a 10 goal difference or more they have to do a Powerpoint presentation apologising to all housemates.

;D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

;D

:lol:

Quality.

;D

LOL.