The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Just heard Doglesh's interview on 5live. What a deluded cunt. Thinking that the media have a fucking agenda against Liverpool!

quite ridiculous when theres plenty of evidence of the exact opposite

is dogleash feeling the pressure already

Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say, well, we were 2nd best fair and square.

What can you expect when our players go flying into challenges and clearly win the ball? It's always going to be a red card.

Everton always seem to be getting done by the ref in this fixture. Can think of a few times down the years when odd decisions have gone Liverpool's way.

odd is an understatement, remember in the same game I think Kuyt not getting sent off for flying into tackle both feet way off the ground and studs up and Carragher literally pulling an Everton player to the ground in the box and no penalty given

Nah, it's just us bitter Bluenoses complaining.

Why do Liverpool fans only sing YNWA before a game, towards the end if their winning and only during a game if their winning, why not sing throughout?

YNWA has always been sung before the match, and towards the end whether we're winning or losing.

Hate the way you always see Liverpool tops in the Everton end and vice versa in this 'derby'

Yeah i don't really get that. How the f*** do any of them get away with it? Bizarre. Cant even begin to imagine what would happen if someone did that at any other derby in the country.

We are all Scousers, and in times gone by men used to go to the match every week, Goodison one week and Anfield the next, no matter which one they actually supported. 

The geography of both grounds is such that there are no specific blue or red parts of the city and families, streets, workplaces are all mixed.

Hate the way you always see Liverpool tops in the Everton end and vice versa in this 'derby'

Yeah i don't really get that. How the f*** do any of them get away with it? Bizarre. Cant even begin to imagine what would happen if someone did that at any other derby in the country.

We are all Scousers, and in times gone by men used to go to the match every week, Goodison one week and Anfield the next, no matter which one they actually supported. 

The geography of both grounds is such that there are no specific blue or red parts of the city and families, streets, workplaces are all mixed.

Very interesting aspect of the derby, then. It still seems very stupid from a policing standpoint.

Oh, btw, watch as this ridiculous decision is swept under the carpet. Business as usual lads, let's move on like it never happened.

Also notice how Lord Dalglish was so animated about things going against Liverpool in the past few weeks with referees? Guess what, folks? He didn't see the red card today. Yep. Too busy scratching his behind to stop the light shining so brightly from it.

Hope Martin Atkinson is forced to referee Slovenian Under 14s for the rest of the season in front 12 farmers and a herd of goats. Most ridiculous red card I've seen in years, possibly my whole football-watching life.

Right, fuck this, I'm off out. I need a pint!

Awful decision like. doesn't beat Clattenburg a few years ago like:

1. Hibbert was given a yellow, Gerrard went over had a word, the yellow goes back into the pocket and the red comes out.

2. Kuyt goes for a two footed, shin height, studs up assault and gets away with it.

3. In the box, Carragher wrestles Lescott to the ground twice during the match, nothing given.