The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Well done to Northern Ireland Youth team beating their Scottish counterparts in the Victory Shield earlier on. Finished 2-1. :celb:

Sounds like such a pointless game you will wake up tomorrow and it won't have even happened.

Scotland vs Northern Ireland  :iamatwat:

Scotland vs Northern Ireland youth  :yao:

Well done to Northern Ireland Youth team beating their Scottish counterparts in the Victory Shield earlier on. Finished 2-1. :celb:

Sounds like such a pointless game you will wake up tomorrow and it won't have even happened.

Scotland vs Northern Ireland  :iamatwat:

Scotland vs Northern Ireland youth  :yao:

:lol: Was watching it in the gym before and tbh it wasn't the best but the goals were mint.

Just saw Billy Sharp's goal for the first time. A brilliant strike (even without the backstory) and a very touching moment. Athletics can be a great place to forget the troubles in the world for few hours, as I have found playing and watching during times of grief. I can only hope the goal provided some sort of respite from the intense pain. Good luck to him.

Real Madrid-Osasuna kicks off 11am on Sunday, it's live on Sky too.

Odd

It's our new China-friendly kick off time. Pisses everybody off since ordinary decent Spaniards sleep at this time on Sunday.

There's talk that one of our two Clásicos will be scheduled at this time. Sigh.

Guest hatem garrincha

Been watching the AFC Champions League final between Jeonbuk and Al Sadd. Pretty good game with Al Sadd leading 2-1 with 15 mins left.

Is Mamadou Niang playing ?

Just saw Billy Sharp's goal for the first time. A brilliant strike (even without the backstory) and a very touching moment. Athletics can be a great place to forget the troubles in the world for few hours, as I have found playing and watching during times of grief. I can only hope the goal provided some sort of respite from the intense pain. Good luck to him.

I was pleased to hear the referee didn't book him for removig his shirt. Common sense wins. :thup:

Been watching the AFC Champions League final between Jeonbuk and Al Sadd. Pretty good game with Al Sadd leading 2-1 with 15 mins left.

Yes. Jeonbuk has been absolutely fantastic and just scored 2-2 in added time. Heading for Extra Time this one.

Niang has been pretty poor but Kader Keita has scored 2 for Al Sadd.

Guest hatem garrincha

Yes. Jeonbuk has been absolutely fantastic and just scored 2-2 in added time. Heading for Extra Time this one.

Niang has been pretty poor but Kader Keita has scored 2 for Al Sadd.

News ?