The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

As much as Man United fans are going to hate people saying it, the only reason they're winning this, let alone 3-0 up is the fact that Kompany went.

Doesn't matter what score it is nowm the decision has ruined the best tie of the round.

Guest neesy111

Well what an anti-climax. Might as well turn this off now.

Thanks ref.

This is great tbh.

Bunch of cheats that's what your club are.  You've won a massive amount of game in the past basically because of refereeing decisions going your way.

Guest bimpy474

I know this isn't Man Utd'd best ever team but you just cant write them off like i see many pundits and journo's have done.

How about giving us the credit we deserved for Wednesday, maybe it was us who make them look crap not just them being crap.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Well what an anti-climax. Might as well turn this off now.

Thanks ref.

This is great tbh.

Bunch of cheats that's what your club are.  You've won a massive amount of game in the past basically because of refereeing decisions going your way.

neeeeeeeeeeeesyyyyy is back!

I know this isn't Man Utd'd best ever team but you just cant write them off like i've seen many pundits and journo's have done.

How about giving us the credit we deserved for Wednesday, maybe it was us who make them look crap not just them being crap.

Yeah, I've had to correct a lot of people this week who said that Man United were crap. Our midfield and Ba certainly made them look a lot worse than they really are.

I seriously think they could have been turned over today though.

Guest neesy111

Kompany is the rock in City's defence, it would be like Coloccini getting sent off for us.

Completely ruined the game and tainted the competition.

After a week of everyone in the media saying the title race was over after Man Utd dropped only 3 points behind Man City they will all be changing their minds and start saying this has done some mental damage to Man City and Man Utd are very much in it.

even if they do score 6. It is in no way the same. both teams were at full strength last time and there were no early sendings off.  i fancied Man U to win today even before the sending off though