The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Spurs play Everton tonight in their re-arranged game from the opening day of the season.

I'll be glad to get it out of the way. It's too easy to look at the table and think "oooh, win that game in hand and look where we'd be". I think it will be a tough game. Both of us have a few injuries - Everton may have more missing but ours are all central and defensive/defensive midfield.

Nice preview on GOT. O0

Spurs play Everton tonight in their re-arranged game from the opening day of the season.

I'll be glad to get it out of the way. It's too easy to look at the table and think "oooh, win that game in hand and look where we'd be". I think it will be a tough game. Both of us have a few injuries - Everton may have more missing but ours are all central and defensive/defensive midfield.

I can't see past you lot for this game. Easy money down the bookies which is why I think odds on you will be fucking shit.

I hope you do win as well, keep Everton as far out of reach from us as possible.

4/7 last time I looked.

I can't see past you lot for this game. Easy money down the bookies which is why I think odds on you will be fucking shit.

I hope you do win as well, keep Everton as far out of reach from us as possible.

4/7 last time I looked.

Might as well not offer the bet.

Woo didn;t realise it was man city liverpool on bbc tonight somehow. It's odd how easy it is to forgive man city for being rich bastards when they've been involved in some right corking games this season. Hopefully they'll stuff racistpool again, (not long since last time they met is it?)

It's not on the Telly.  Few Cup matches are though.

Man City v Liverpool is on BBC1 and Sevilla v Valencia is on Sky.

ooft even better. A bit out of the loop this week. Cheers :thup:

Only time I get to see football on my own TV and not a shitty stream.

I never know what Everton are going to do, half the time I see them they're pretty hapless, the other half ruthless. Too many injured players and too many old ones with no legs left and not enough strikers. Would write them off against Spurs who have looked best I've seen them this season, but still think Everton might defend doggedly then win a pen in the 80th minute and nick it. As my Everton mate put it (tongue in cheek) 'Baines is our top scorer, we're playing total football!'

I never know what Everton are going to do, half the time I see them they're pretty hapless, the other half ruthless. Too many injured players and too many old ones with no legs left and not enough strikers. Would write them off against Spurs who have looked best I've seen them this season, but still think Everton might defend doggedly then win a pen in the 80th minute and nick it. As my Everton mate put it (tongue in cheek) 'Baines is our top scorer, we're playing total football!'

Please, please do point me in the direction of these games. :lol:

We've been fucking abhorrent this season.

Well, luckily for you we have nothing to defend against so your injuries won't be a problem.

Will be surprised at anything less than 3-0.

leffe, I know you're trying to be respectful and we have this patronsing "ooh, it's always tough game against Everton!"  bullshit perpetually hovering around us (mainly from the media), but if you'd watched us this season (and my word, I don't encourage it), you'd be laughing if anyone suggested we'd get something tonight. All logic is pointing to a comprehensive win for yous if you play anyway near good, and I'm not talking your best.

So a draw it is then. Deal? Sure, I'll go with that.

Can see Carroll scoring tonight, probably from a Gerrard cross. Can see it being the winner, and it'll make me sick watching those two bellends and KKKenny celebrating. God, I hate that club. Fuck off. Cunts.

#thfc team v #efc: Friedel; Walker, Dawson, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Livermore, Modric, Bale; Van der Vaart; Adebayor.

#efc team v #thfc: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Donovan, Fellaini, Cahill, Bilyaletdinov, Anichebe. Saha