The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I fancy us to do Arsenal in the next round.

We've got a pretty good record at the Emirates. W2 D2 L1, I think.

That's a good shout. Maybe I'll hoy a bet on it. DON'T FAIL ME, BRUMMIE!!!  O0

Obviously, the main problem is that we're insufferably shitter this year than we were in any of the previous five.

You should probably win on the break if they have a similar performance, they were very composed until the final third where they did nothing, of course Henry's finishing was difference in the end. If Van Persie in team though would have scored earlier, can't imagine they're too keen to play him anywhere but the champions league though.

You should probably win on the break if they have a similar performance, they were very composed until the final third where they did nothing, of course Henry's finishing was difference in the end. If Van Persie in team though would have scored earlier, can't imagine they're too keen to play him anywhere but the champions league though.

We should have beaten them at Villa Park the other week. I was staggered we ended up losing that match.

We were much the better team.

We can raise our game very well when we try. It just seems a bit random.

Considering how far the  studio is from the goal what the hell was that player aiming.. Did Leeds sign  any ex-Portsmouth players that used to play under Redknapp :lol:

He would have been aiming for the presenters. Who wouldn't :lol:

That business trip couldn't come at a better time, would have hated to show up in town yesterday morning. What a sucky game that was (for us).

Still got plenty of parakeet abuse in Facebook, mind. Watch them lose their cup tie tomorrow against a Liga Adelante team after playing the game of their lives against us.

Guest neesy111

That business trip couldn't come at a better time, would have hated to show up in town yesterday morning. What a sucky game that was (for us).

Still got plenty of parakeet abuse in Facebook, mind. Watch them lose their cup tie tomorrow against a Liga Adelante team after playing the game of their lives against us.

Your away form this season has been alarming mind.  Only 12 goals away in La Liga considering that you've scored 100 goals this season.

Our players rely on St James' atmosphere too much? Pardews too conservative with tactics away from home? Dunno, it's odd. Playing on the counter is ideal away from home when teams are more aggressive, but with out lack of strength on wings has meant that we're not that great on the counter is perhaps the issue.

Our players rely on St James' atmosphere too much? Pardews too conservative with tactics away from home? Dunno, it's odd. Playing on the counter is ideal away from home when teams are more aggressive, but with out lack of strength on wings has meant that we're not that great on the counter is perhaps the issue.

Barcelona.

I'm pretty sure that will get rescinded.

No way in hell.

:sadnod:

Told yer.

Increased to four for a frivolous appeal, has it? :lol:

Edit: Unless Citeh can get quick upgrades on Savic/Lescott, that's the Dour Twat's first trophy right there, IMO. :(