The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Spurs bottom of the league. LOL RELEGATED. LOL.

Are we the only team yet to concede a goal so far this season?

Us and Fleetwood Mac /Dave

Comprehensive that. Jones impressed me.

agreed. Cleverley also, very tidy - got a superb first touch and ability to find a short pass. decision making, erratic now and then, also looks top drawer on occasion.

Thought Welbeck was absolute shit for the first half though. got bit better after half time i suppose...

"Danny Welbeck's goal means Newcastle United are the only team in the entire English Football League not to have conceded a goal."

Let's hope that continues as we don't exactly have an eye for the oppositions goal atm!

agreed. Cleverley also, very tidy - got a superb first touch and ability to find a short pass. decision making, erratic now and then, also looks top drawer on occasion.

Throughout his career so far he seems to have often been played out wide right, or as an attacking winger. I think it's great that Fergie has had the confidence to stick him right in the heart of midfield straight from the off.

"Danny Welbeck's goal means Newcastle United are the only team in the entire English Football League not to have conceded a goal."

Let's hope that continues as we don't exactly have an eye for the oppositions goal atm!

looking at our fixtures i dont see why not. after coming out well from two tough-ish games (i say ish cos arsenal look as bad as they've been in well over a decade and we always give the mackems a good game) we have some very winnable matches coming up.

Throughout his career so far he seems to have often been played out wide right, or as an attacking winger. I think it's great that Fergie has had the confidence to stick him right in the heart of midfield straight from the off.

definitely. looks far more like a give and go playmaker than a winger. if you've got ability it doesnt matter if you are not the tallest or strongest.

The lad certainly has talent and a lot of potential to become a top player! I was really impressed with Man Utd today - they have a lot of young players coming through. Fergie is a master of the game!

looking at our fixtures i dont see why not. after coming out well from two tough-ish games (i say ish cos arsenal look as bad as they've been in well over a decade and we always give the mackems a good game) we have some very winnable matches coming up.

Definitely. :)

If we can go into the first international break with 7 points, that's an excellent platform to build on. It takes the pressure off and means we can have a real go at getting up to about 25/30 points by Xmas. All the better if we can get a LB and a striker in to bolster things a bit.

It's there for us.