The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Danny Graham is either going to score a shed load soon or just going to be the unluckiest forward ever and get fuck all.

Reminds me a little of Best in his first few games here, a few really good chances but absolutely no luck.

Well, you have to be worried for Norwich if they're losing to teams like WBA at home. IIRC, Norwich, Swansea and QPR have scored a combined 5 goals in 14 games between them this season so far, including the Carling Cup. Very worrying indeed.

Fulham 1-1 Blackburn currently. Fulham were gash 1st half, improving now.

Neither side will be in the top 10 if their starts to the season, and today, are anything to go by.

Well, you have to be worried for Norwich if they're losing to teams like WBA at home. IIRC, Norwich, Swansea and QPR have scored a combined 5 goals in 14 games between them this season so far, including the Carling Cup. Very worrying indeed.

Neither side will be in the top 10 if their starts to the season, and today, are anything to go by.

Swansea are good to watch but never really look like scoring which will really cost them unfortunately.

This girl and her friend took me to Fulham-Blackburn today. Rubbish match. Rubbish atmosphere. Still enjoyed myself, though. Fulham have the least intimidating crowd of any team in the world.

Ruiz looked absolutely awful. Hoilett was good until the end of the match where he declined. Dempsey was the most skillful player on the pich and Duff wasted at least 30 good opportunites to cross. Had a very good view of the collision, very nasty.

I agree with general tone of the post, but I think West Brom are quite a good team. I wopuld have picked them above Newcastle and Everton at the beginning of the season.