The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I can't believe I thought Man Yoo would win the title.  Based on this the don't have a chance.

Don't want to sound like a bad loser, but we were the better team until we went down to ten men like. City barely had a kick the first half other than a well taken goal out of the blue. :lol: You'd be hard pressed to find a team in world football who won't get raped by City when they're a man down.

Don't mind being second favourites for the title mind.

Must just be me that doesn't take any pleasure from this. City are turning the Premier League into a farce.

I've got to agree with this. I've grown to know that Man Utd fans are counts and such, but I'd rather them win something then just anyone with money to throw at the game, see Chelsea 8 years ago. Better the devil you know.

Must just be me that doesn't take any pleasure from this. City are turning the Premier League into a farce.

Or raising the standard you could argue.  Man Yoo had a very good team that would have equalled this at one point, as did Chelsea.  If you are arguing it is a farce due to their ability to spead money etc, then it has surely been a farce since the Russian arrived?

I do agree generally, was hoping Man U would win today.

City blatantly have it in the bag though so may as well see Man U get thumped at home, much as I may prefer them to City they're still cunts. :lol:

Or raising the standard you could argue.  Man Yoo had a very good team that would have equalled this at one point, as did Chelsea.  If you are arguing it is a farce due to their ability to spead money etc, then it has surely been a farce since the Russian arrived?

Indeed but Man City have multiplied it still further because they've got far more money than even Roman. Couldn't give a shiny shit about raising the standard, the league should be a competition. Should just have offered City the chance to purchase the trophy before the season started and give them the little parade they're after. It's pointless.

For me, Abramovic turned the Premier League into a farce.

Football not just the Premier League really. He's started off billionaire's buying clubs and having no real interest in the game. See random Russian team who play in a Russian town so bad that the players have got to live and train in Moscow and when they do go there for home games they have to have body guards following them.