The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I take it you're all hoping for a QPR win then to keep the title dream alive? :lol:

Rights are we. Just you wait until we play these City chaps Froggy, we'll show you how it's done. You'll regret selling Obertan when he nets his third past Joe Hart :snod:

I honestly, honestly don't see why NUFC can't take a point off City. Obviously we got a hammering but a man down against City you've got no chance! Plus you've got Colocinni and we've got Evans.

Power is shifting to Tyneside tbh.  ;D

Anyone know the score in the Blackburn - Spurs game?

1-1

Seriously?

Apparently, thats the word, can anyone confirm this?

Spoke to my ITK and I can indeed confirm that it is 1-1.

If it's a Spurs ITK it will be a load of bull.

Could we verify this please?

Can't see how Sky can get away with having Ray Wilkins as co-commentator in a London derby involving Chelsea :lol:

He also played for and managed QPR.

Unlucky JH. You got served.

Yeah, silly me. Must have missed the weeks of him being biased and talking up QPR this season on Sky... ;)

Anyone know the score in the Blackburn - Spurs game?

1-1

Seriously?

Apparently, thats the word, can anyone confirm this?

Spoke to my ITK and I can indeed confirm that it is 1-1.

If it's a Spurs ITK it will be a load of bull.

Could we verify this please?

He was adamant, it's 1 -1 and a draw will take them joint top with city. For real.

I take it you're all hoping for a QPR win then to keep the title dream alive? :lol:

Rights are we. Just you wait until we play these City chaps Froggy, we'll show you how it's done. You'll regret selling Obertan when he nets his third past Joe Hart :snod:

I honestly, honestly don't see why NUFC can't take a point off City. Obviously we got a hammering but a man down against City you've got no chance! Plus you've got Colocinni and we've got Evans.

Power is shifting to Tyneside tbh.  ;D

Could of done with krul rather than de gea aswell. Probs would have saved atleast 2-3