The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Beeb:

"2133: Aldershit threaten again and it's that man Gutteridge who has a free-kick from the edge of the area saved by Manchester United keeper Ben Amos. They're doing their best to take at least one fond memory away from this game."

Aldershit :lol:

Beeb:

"2133: Aldershit threaten again and it's that man Gutteridge who has a free-kick from the edge of the area saved by Manchester United keeper Ben Amos. They're doing their best to take at least one fond memory away from this game."

"2142: With regard to a now corrected earlier entry, AlderSHOT I'm sorry. I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry. Sorry. That's sorry. Once for good measure; sorry"

:lol:

Beeb:

I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry. Sorry. That's sorry. Once for good measure; sorry"

Yet, he managed to type all that without getting a single 'o' wrong.

Beeb:

I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry. Sorry. That's sorry. Once for good measure; sorry"

Yet, he managed to type all that without getting a single 'o' wrong.

haha

Beeb:

"2142: With regard to a now corrected earlier entry, AlderSHOT I'm sorry. I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry. Sorry. That's sorry. Once for good measure; sorry"

2146: I think it's fair to say the last few minutes haven't been my finest work. Thank goodness not many people noticed. Just to check that's the case I'll have a quick check on Twitter... oh. Oh dear. As an American sports journalist similarly skilled to myself once said, boom goes the dynamite.

I know Arsenal fiddle the books but if Att: 56,628 is true kudos.

Seems right. Was there with some mates - tickets for a tenner. Unheard of these days.

Decent game but Bolton should have won a couple times over. Just lacking a bit of quality up front. Klasnic and N'Gog were pretty good until it got to the inside of the penalty box. Kakuta has improved too. Against Arsenal's second string mind you.