The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest ykmkmdd

I hate both teams but hope Man City absolutely batter them

Aye - can't stand City but have a couple of decades worth of Liverpool hatred overriding that. Plus a renewed surge in my dislike for Man Utd after Fergie's complete lack of class yesterday means I'll find them trailing 7 points behind City quite enjoyable, especially as we'll have contributed to it.  :snod:

People who didn't know this result would be thinking "Wow, did Wolves win? Did Chelsea get loads?"

Gets to 3-0. "Wow, Chelsea must have won something like 6-1, 7-0..."

"Still time for some goals...."

"............."

:serious:

I hadn't known any of the scores. I thought Wolves were going to mount a fightback for this very reason.

I hate both teams but hope Man City absolutely batter them

Aye - can't stand City but have a couple of decades worth of Liverpool hatred overriding that. Plus a renewed surge in my dislike for Man Utd after Fergie's complete lack of class yesterday means I'll find them trailing 7 points behind City quite enjoyable, especially as we'll have contributed to it.  :snod:

My sentiments to an absolute tee.

Can't see Bellamy playing today and if he does I can see him doing something stupid because his head won't be in the right place.

And if any defence is likely to have characters who would make inflammatory comments to get someone sent off, it's Chelsea.

Can't see Bellamy playing today and if he does I can see him doing something stupid because his head won't be in the right place.

And if any defence is likely to have characters who would make inflammatory comments to get someone sent off, it's Chelsea.

That's a silly thing to say.

That's a silly thing to say.

Yeah, you're right. :thup: The sad cynic in me I suppose.