The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Btw, who was the Manc player who fell over twice in the space of about five seconds towards the end of the game tonight?

Tried to figure that out as well. I have the game on replay online, about to check it out. Was hilarious. :lol:

Guest Minusmensch

Btw, who was the Manc player who fell over twice in the space of about five seconds towards the end of the game tonight?

Tried to figure that out as well. I have the game on replay online, about to check it out. Was hilarious. :lol:

Zeki Fryers.

That was funny. :lol:

Liverpool "could" potentially finish below us, so ideally we'd want City to win to maximize the chance of a European spot.

Been tempted to make this bet with a friend of mine, if Lucas is out for 6 months as I read yesterday it's possible.

Liverpool "could" potentially finish below us, so ideally we'd want City to win to maximize the chance of a European spot.

Been tempted to make this bet with a friend of mine, if Lucas is out for 6 months as I read yesterday it's possible.

Unless they pay twice what Tiote's worth to fill in for him

What minute? Going to pull it up now.

PSG getting beat again. Be flabbergasted if that K manager keeps his job past the next 2 weeks. Got absolutely bucked at the weekend off OM, most of the players Leonardo brought in were dire too.

Go to 2:30:15 on fs.tv

Go to 2:30:15 on fs.tv

You're the man. That's f***ing hilarious.

Ridiculous that Shovkovsky, Shevchenko, Rebrov and Luzhny (possibly more) who all played against us in 1997 are involved with Kiev still. (2 still playing). Wonder if there is anyone within NUFC still involved from that campaign. Dekka Wright maybe? Is he still here?

Who'd have thought a team with the creative triumvirate of Delap, Palacious and Salif (arguably one of the worst midfielders ever to play in league in recent times) Diao would be struggling in open play.