Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Simon Pryde ‏ @SimonPryde  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

BBC Newcastle understands Coloccini will not only miss #lfc game but also extremely doubtful for Easter games v Swansea + Bolton #nufc

• 3 weeks later...

November 2009.

"“People talk about my hair a lot. Would I shave it off if we got promoted? No, no, but maybe one day. We should go up, so that is not something I will consider. But I would happily shave it all off if we can qualify for the Champions League.

“It seems a very long way off at the moment, but Newcastle are a club with the potential to play in the Champions League again. It would be fantastic and if it happens I’ll cut my hair completely off to celebrate.”"

Would make you want to settle for 5th wouldn't it.

I haven't looked in the other threads, so probably a Giggs, but I hope he dyes it black and white instead

He made it to the PFA Team of the Year :smitten:

jonas gutierrez ‏ @elgalgojonas  Reply  RT  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Felicitaciones colo por estar en el equipo del año de la premiere league. Congratulations colo to be in the team of the year of the premiere

Very nice and Proud of our captain! First toon player since Given in 2006 to be included in team of the season??

Absolutely love him .. Amazing defender .. Love the class the man has .. The way he deals with the children before the game .. The way he has the confidence to pass the ball out of tight situations .. What a man!

Are we sure it's PFA? Could just be referring to Gary Neville's team on Sky last night.

Any other sources about?

Are we sure it's PFA? Could just be referring to Gary Neville's team on Sky last night.

Any other sources about?

Possibly, just seems random for Jonas mentioning a team made by Gary Neville.

Lovencock has just mentioned it on Twatter too.

Class, about time some of our players got the recognition they deserve, not least Colo as I think many still have their view of him tainted by his first season. Still feels amazing to know we've got at least 5 more years with him as the rock of our defence. :aww: