Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest firetotheworks

I love the bloke, but his form this season on his own scale is pretty poor. At fault for how easy their second was and just generally not up to his usual excellence.

He's still brilliant overall and the least of our problems though.

He was just as culpable as Williamson for the 2nd goal, just let Jerome run past him

i would have him culpable for the 2nd goal,  Williamson was never going to win that header against Jones,  the bloke is a giant who also has a great leap and the ball forward was perfect for him to get the run and leap on Williamson,  the most important thing for the team to do was make sure we got to the knockdown but Colo and the rest of the defence had went AWOL.

He was just as culpable as Williamson for the 2nd goal, just let Jerome run past him

i would have him culpable for the 2nd goal,  Williamson was never going to win that header against Jones,  the bloke is a giant who also has a great leap and the ball forward was perfect for him to get the run and leap on Williamson

I'm not sure of their exact heights but Williamson looks a fair bit taller than Jones. No reason he can't win that header.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Aye, it's fairly schoolboy from Colo. Williamson had a bad starting position and was jumping from a standing-start, whereas Jones was actively attacking the ball. It's both of their faults for me, possibly Colo more than Williamson due to him totally forgetting that Jerome existed

i would have him culpable for the 2nd goal,  Williamson was never going to win that header against Jones,  the bloke is a giant who also has a great leap and the ball forward was perfect for him to get the run and leap on Williamson

I'm not sure of their exact heights but Williamson looks a fair bit taller than Jones. No reason he can't win that header.

Jones is 6' 2" and Williamson is 6' 3"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Men_Can%27t_Jump

Let's just agree that he's 6'4" eh lads? People shrink throughout the day, you know? He might be nearer 6'5" when he wakes up and nearer 6'3" when he goes to sleep.

Explains why he was outjumped late in the evening then.

:lol:

Touché.

Let's just agree that he's 6'4" eh lads? People shrink throughout the day, you know? He might be nearer 6'5" when he wakes up and nearer 6'3" when he goes to sleep.

Explains why he was outjumped late in the evening then.

We should insist he does a Lennox Lewis and wakes up half an hour before competing.

• 2 weeks later...