Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Must admit, im pretty pissed off with him. Seemingly doesnt give a fuck. Fair enough, go at the end of the season but at least see this term in and around the club you're fucking captain of.

Come on man, what would be the point of him just sticking around? His mere presence isn't going to inspire us to 3 points and it would be a bit unfair of us to say no when we let Ben Arfa do whatever he wants.

The whole thing is pretty annoying but we cannot really blame him for wanting to be with his family, he's human.

Must admit, im pretty pissed off with him. Seemingly doesnt give a fuck. Fair enough, go at the end of the season but at least see this term in and around the club you're fucking captain of.

Come on man, what would be the point of him just sticking around? His mere presence isn't going to inspire us to 3 points and it would be a bit unfair of us to say no when we let Ben Arfa do whatever he wants.

The whole thing is pretty annoying but we cannot really blame him for wanting to be with his family, he's human.

But he was a God. :(

Man I really miss him in our back four

:(

As does the entire Team, especially the other three members of that back four.

And yet some people on here are quite content to see him leave at the end of the season. It will not be a good day when/if he does leave.

Hopefully his head is in the right place come summer time and he makes the decision to stay, wishful thinking I know.

Taylor for all his faults shouldn't be behind either of them in the pecking order. MYM obviously will get better and better.

Why wouldn't you want to see Colo and Yanga-Mbiwa together may I ask? Their performance together away at Metalist was the best any partnership has produced this season.

We looked far more solid against a better side away to Anzhi, tbh. Against Metalist we could've conceded 4 without Krul's heroics.

Colo's done here. I'd rather see Taylor and Yanga-Mbiwa on the pitch with next season in mind. I don't think you could drop Taylor on current form.