Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

http://i.imgur.com/7tnfbJY.png

First line is about Pardew hitting back at accusations that Colo's heart isn't in it any more. Where was this?

Erm, apart from on here... :pilko:

That just looks like a smoke screen to me.

Despite how 'poor' he's been for us this season compared to last, it's staggering how clueless we've looked in some games without him. Don't think he got enough credit about how well he organised us at the back.

Guest palnese

If we do go down this lad has to take his share of the blame - has let us down badly this season.

Doubt he'll give a single fuck.

Never seen people on this forum turning on all of our players at the same time. I put it down to Pardew, because these players aren't this bad.

Colo for not being fit and letting us down.

Cissé for missing too much and being offside.

Taylor for trying to be brave.

Santon for not being able to defend.

Sissoko for trying to do everything on his own.

Cabaye for being a shit captain and delivering shit corners.

Anita for being physically insufficient.

Tioté for trying to be Essien.

Yanga-Mbiwa for looking nervous.

Jonas for being shit.

Plenty of that is perfectly accurate. We're just the only club stupid enough to give some of those a platform, same with Pardew.

:lol:

Ajax were stupid to win the league with Anita in the team? Lille Stupid to win the league with Cabaye in their team?

Guest bimpy474

I dont give a shite which 11 are out there, just pass the fucking thing on the ground. Stop playing hoofball, stop getting the GK hoying every free kick we get anywhere near the halfway line into the box, it's horrible to watch and never ever works. Just some nice passing attractive, easy on the eye football.

The state of the football's 100% Pardew's fault and i hate him for it, launching it is a shit managers tactic, a clueless twat of a manager who doesn't know how to get a team to pass and move.

Fuck Pardew and his football.

The key is to avoid players weaknesses. Pardew seems to try and exploit them for some strange reason. Tiote is top notch at breaking play up, no doubt, and he's hard as nails. Don't be asking him to do anything technical though, it's just stupid. Playing him and Perch in the middle was so pathetic that Cabaye was trying to link defense to defensive midfield - or 'the DDM' as I have coined.

edit: to be fair though, when the only outlets are a wildly out of position Sissoko or... Jonas, well, there's not much you can do.