Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Probably a nice little confidence and sharpness boost right before the start of the season tbh.

Would have been a f***er if it was long haul though.

And there will be times when it is if he stays in squad.  He'll take it in his consummate stride though

Pretty much our starting 11.. will be full of internationals ...

Krul ( Full Dutch International)

Debuchy (Full French International), Coloccini ( Full Argentinian International), Santon ( Full Italian International)

HBA (Full French International) Cabaye (Full French International) Tiote (Ivorian International) Jonas ( Full Argentinian International)

Ba ( Senegalese International)                  Cisse ( Senegalese International)

Thats 10 of our starting 11.

Guest BooBoo

Can't grasp why anyone would consider this good news. I appreciate it's selfish but I'd rather our squad trained and prepped for the Spurs game with their captain rather than have him off for most of the week for a completely meaningless game.

Can't grasp why anyone would consider this good news. I appreciate it's selfish but I'd rather our squad trained and prepped for the Spurs game with their captain rather than have him off for most of the week for a completely meaningless game.

It's not meaningless for Coloccini and it's recognition for what he's done while playing for us.

Debuchy (Full French International), Coloccini ( Full Argentinian International), Santon ( Full Italian International)

HBA (Full French International) Cabaye (Full French International) Tiote (Ivorian International) Jonas ( Full Argentinian International)

Ba ( Senegalese International)                  Cisse ( Senegalese International)

Why are the Africans not "Full" as well?

Australian in being racist shocker.

Australian in being racist shocker.

More like Australian in being a lazy cunt shocker

Colo at Gatesheed last night watching the reserves. I'm not sure many Argentinian international superstars would spend their evenings doing this.

We are really lucky to have this guy as our club captain.

This. Think it's great that the club captain goes down to watch the development squad. Shows real class.

Colo at Gatesheed last night watching the reserves. I'm not sure many Argentinian international superstars would spend their evenings doing this.

We are really lucky to have this guy as our club captain.

This. Think it's great that the club captain goes down to watch the development squad. Shows real class.

Just posted that in the Reserves thread, him and Jonas there with JC and AW. :snod:

Think that's amazing tbf, really shows the level of togetherness at this club now. Really delighted to see that (and will give the young ones in that squad a real boost)

Pure class

Indeed, this shows that he is probably one of the best suited captains Newcastle has had in ages. Must be a massive boost for the young ones to see the skipper watching over them, would fire me up tbf.

Indeed, this shows that he is probably one of the best suited captains Newcastle has had in ages. Must be a massive boost for the young ones to see the skipper watching over them, would fire me up tbf.

:snod: Agree totally, you could underplay that but I'm sure there's a million things a professional football could be doing of a Wednesday night, but they both saw fit to go.

Can just imagine the conversation in the Colo house earlier, "Well, Fab do you fancy one of my special sexy massages tonight babe?"

"Maybe later love, heading out with Jonas tonight for a few hours"

"Clubbing?" *sad face*

"Nah, heading to the Heed to watch the Reserves!"

Class  :indi: