Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest Roger Kint

The reaction from some of our fans on the fake FB fanpage is cringeworthy. Canny trolling from the lad running it mind  :lol:

Colo clearly playing homage to our emoticon of him in the article above:

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nejournal/may2012/8/1/fabricio-coloccini-image-2-473419833.jpg

:coloccini:

• 1 month later...

Coloccini has been our most consistent player over the last 3 years and if we can get the right players around him in defence then I think we can have another good season.  I think we’ll have a better midfield in front of him if we line up again with Tiote and Cabaye in the middle because they have had a season of playing in the same team and will know each other’s game much better than last season.  And Krul will be better for his full season in goal and he’s already one of the best keepers in the league.

We would have had a brilliant season if we do fight for the Champions League positions again, especially with the extra games we might have in Europe.

Chelsea, Liverpool and spurs all have new managers so anything could happen at those clubs, they are just as likely to go backwards as they are to go forwards.

Guest ThievingMagpie

I hope he gets a testimonial from us when he retires, if he doesn't it'll be a damn shame.