Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I got offered that because a few of my videos had enough views to be offered it or something. Went through the agreement and it said that it didn't count if the videos contained any copyrighted content. All of them were of bands playing live.

:pokerface:

I'm struggling to see how.

The adverts before most videos, popular youtubers get paid a small amount of money per viewer, i think

Was going to say, some video bloggers make a fortune apparently.

Haven't watched that vid yet, will do soon.  Love him, me. :lol: He's only 18 as well don't forget.

Guest firetotheworks
Quote from: Sewelly on Yesterday at 10:05:46 PM
<br /><br />Just for IP.  :lol: <br />
<br /><br />Could someone who plays fifa please explain how they could dare to value wor Coloccini at only 70k. I know it's just a game but 70k really is taking the p*ss.

70k is a lot, especially for a defender. You'd pay the same for Thiago Silva, who is by all accounts regarded as the best defender on Fifa.

delighted for him but raises a bug bear of mine, august international friendlies, most take place before a single game in any of the major european leagues have been played which is just plain stupid.

Cannot get my head around him being out of the squad for so long, perhaps him being in the Premier League team of the year made them sit up and take notice.

Was speaking to some argentines on another forum and they reckon the reasons are political. It seems if you dont play for a big club in Europe or the manager's ex club it's very hard to get in :lol:

Absolute thrilled for Colo to finally get in though, even though it is well overdue. Having said that they are clearly taking the piss calling him up 3 days before a league game ffs after ignoring him for so long.