Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Is it just me that thinks Zabaleta is one of the most under-rated players in the league by the way? Been at City a while now and don't remember seeing him having many bad games. Steady as he goes.

No, he's as reliable as they come when deployed. Versatile too and you never hear about him mouthing off/being a dick in the press.

Is it just me that thinks Zabaleta is one of the most under-rated players in the league by the way? Been at City a while now and don't remember seeing him having many bad games. Steady as he goes.

No, he's as reliable as they come when deployed. Versatile too and you never hear about him mouthing off/being a dick in the press.

He's only 27. Looks about 40.

Nope. Should be fresh.

Wasted trip though. Sabella is a dick.

Disagree, I bet Colo loved meeting up, training and cheering his countrymen on. He'll come back full of confidence IMO.

Hmm, shame, I guess he'll struggle to get a call-up to any of their more important squads (tonight was an all European based affair wasn't it?). It's unbelievable that the manager's had the chance to see him up close and personal and still shuns him. Still, a couple training sessions with Messi & co can't have done him any harm.

Nope. Should be fresh.

Wasted trip though. Sabella is a dick.

Well he got to train with Messi for a few days, not that bad for preparation .

No, Messi got to train with Coloccini.

Good point, well made; I expect Messi will improve ten fold due to his experiences over the past couple days.