Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Got to love when the military junta sells off your original ground to build a Carrefour for pennies so you have no home for a bit so you play at other teams grounds & then build a new one next to the slum then years later you have to buy back said land for a much larger price to move back to your neighbourhood. God bless South America.

The SA correspondant on H&J today was asked about it and he basically dismissed it as something easy to say to appease their fans as they couldn't afford to officially follow it up...

The SA correspondant on H&J today was asked about it and he basically dismissed it as something easy to say to appease their fans as they couldn't afford to officially follow it up...

http://empireminecraft.com/attachments/i-know-that-feel-bro-png.4892/

It would be nice of Colo to come out and do an interview wouldn't it? To set things straight. After all he's the Captain...

Might be things in his personal life though which he would prefer to keep quiet. Also I think the chances of a move right now are extremely slim due to finances so no need to rock the boat.

This summer might be different though.

It would be nice of Colo to come out and do an interview wouldn't it? To set things straight. After all he's the Captain...

Might be things in his personal life though which he would prefer to keep quiet. Also I think the chances of a move right now are extremely slim due to finances so no need to rock the boat.

This summer might be different though.

He doesn't have to indulge anything about his personal life. As the captain of this club especially he has an obligation if you ask me to knock this on the head and tell his father/old club to stop putting forward his name in the process if they know he's not a realistic proposition. We 're in enough trouble as it is without rumours about our club captain not seemingly being 100% committed.

The Premiership's first gay hero.

He could even be the lord that all the other premier gays look up to

Guest Roger Kint

We dont need him:

No player has been more successful in their ‘50-50 ground duels’ for NUFC in the league this season than Mike Williamson - 68% won

:bluestar: