Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Love the fact that he's still virtually ignored by the media and so called experts,  this lad has been brilliant for well over 18 months and still seems to be stuck with the unjust Coco the clown tag.  That alone just sums up the type of punditry that we have in this country.

Love the fact that he's still virtually ignored by the media and so called experts,  this lad has been brilliant for well over 18 months and still seems to be stuck with the unjust Coco the clown tag.  That alone just sums up the type of punditry that we have in this country.

All the better for us, the less interest in him the better... Once we play City and he owns thier lot, then come January they will be alover him like a rash.

So he says he wants to stay, and Pardew says we've offered him a new contract and we're waiting for a response from his agent.

Anyone else worried?

Not really. It isn't going to happen overnight, especially with his agent being based in Argentina.

So he says he wants to stay, and Pardew says we've offered him a new contract and we're waiting for a response from his agent.

Anyone else worried?

:sadnod:

Seems we're better at getting contracts sorted when no one speaks about it in the press.

Eh he said that he 'thinks we'll be ok'. Lets report everything he said lads.

Aye, because he'd openly say anything else. :lol:

Well no, could have easily just left it at what you quoted. However, leaving the fact he said 'i think we'll be ok' is clearly misleading people imo.

Guest VaVaVoom

Not worried neither.

Colo and Saylor will be the heart of our defence for years to come.

If we can keep Krul, Cabaye and Tiote then that there is a fantastic spine to our team to build around.

After the reaction to Barton/Nolan, would Pardew be daft enough to play up our chances of him signing a new deal if he wasn't confident?

Pretty sure Colo will sign on the dotted line soon.

Eh he said that he 'thinks we'll be ok'. Lets report everything he said lads.

Aye, because he'd openly say anything else. :lol:

He did about Jose. ???

Not worried.

The Enrique thing dragged on for months and it became obvious. We've only learnt about this contract offer tonight as far as I'm aware.

I just worry about what we've offered considering his age and alleged current wages. I think if it was a good deal (for example, an extension on the same terms) then it'd be done already considering Coloccini's comments. Hopefully it'll be good enough. :thup:

Btw I don't mean to mislead anyone, that's bollocks.