Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

£12m to Liverpool according to caughtoffside.  :lol:

They'll have us sell everyone to them at this rate.

Weren't they going to buy Raylor for 60 mill, makes Colo worth at least a billion.

I may have exagerated on the figures slightly.

For Raylor.

£12m to Liverpool according to caughtoffside.  :lol:

They'll have us sell everyone to them at this rate.

That's not even f***ing funny

imagine if someone rated him only £2mil more than Raylor...

Imo, the best thing that can happen is for him to get an Argentina call-up. I'd have no concerns whatsoever about him staying if that happened.

I'd be amazed if this happens but never say never.

Enrique went for about half Raylor's value.

lets not refer to it as "Raylor's value" just yet, i want to see Dalglish go on the news and announce it! It then may seem the tiniest bit true, i dont like getting my hopes up

Fabricio Coloccini is close to signing a new four-year deal at Newcastle – and has ordered his team-mates not to cut off his trademark mop of curly hair in celebration.

The Argentine is finalising the details of a new contract to cap a fine start to his first season as Magpies captain.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-Fabricio-Coloccini-says-his-trademark-curly-mop-will-never-get-cut-off-article817456.html#ixzz1bSTS0vx0

November 2009.

"“People talk about my hair a lot. Would I shave it off if we got promoted? No, no, but maybe one day. We should go up, so that is not something I will consider. But I would happily shave it all off if we can qualify for the Champions League.

“It seems a very long way off at the moment, but Newcastle are a club with the potential to play in the Champions League again. It would be fantastic and if it happens I’ll cut my hair completely off to celebrate.”"

Would make you want to settle for 5th wouldn't it.

Even Karren Brady likes him. :lol:

Sunday, October 16

INTERESTING one Argy can't wait to quit England while another says he wants to stay for a long time.

When Newcastle were relegated, Fabricio Coloccini was the butt of Geordie humour and I'm certain Mike Ashley would have sold him for the price of my copy of Sting singing the Blaydon Races.

While Carlos Tevez whined about his fate as a displaced person, Coloccini battled on and, as we see in the draw with Spurs, he is forming a decent defensive partnership with Steve Taylor. By the way, isn't Alan Pardew doing well?

Even Karren Brady likes him. :lol:

Sunday, October 16

INTERESTING one Argy can't wait to quit England while another says he wants to stay for a long time.

When Newcastle were relegated, Fabricio Coloccini was the butt of Geordie humour and I'm certain Mike Ashley would have sold him for the price of my copy of Sting singing the Blaydon Races.

While Carlos Tevez whined about his fate as a displaced person, Coloccini battled on and, as we see in the draw with Spurs, he is forming a decent defensive partnership with Steve Taylor. By the way, isn't Alan Pardew doing well?

:saylor: