Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Results like today will help us in the contract negotiations. It's one thing for Pards to say we can compete with bigger sides - now we're starting to prove it (holding Arsenal, Spurs, Man U and playing well against Man City) .

immense at the moment like, has to be most in form CB in the league

In form?

He's the best CB in the league.

Not 100% on that like think Kompany is a bit better imho although not as elegant and with way shitter hair

Best cb of his type.  Needs a dominant guy next to him tho.  Fucking love Colo me

immense at the moment like, has to be most in form CB in the league

In form?

He's the best CB in the league.

Not 100% on that like think Kompany is a bit better imho although not as elegant and with way shitter hair

Best cb of his type.  Needs a dominant guy next to him tho.  f***ing love Colo me

Not sure there is a better defender with the ball at his feet like, Colo's composure is tremendous like, little tricks and all sorts.

His class stood out today for me at the start straight away.

Nani left Raylor & Jonas for dust bursting inbetween both of them on the right headed for goal. Colo just comes across & stands off a bit, forces Nani to make his move then pushes him out wide before blocking the resulting cross. Made it look simple. Any other defence and Nani is straight through to score there himself, let alone getting a cross in.

Great again today.

Someone put up a screenshot up of where the ball was when Rooney last kicked out at him. It looked about three yards away.

I look forward to seeing this.

:lol: You missed a cracker today like. Us three ended up about two rows in front, on the deck when we scored.