Our away support

Guest BooBoo

The one thing that I found funny about Kane was a few of his mates. I remember West Brom and this little fat lad next to him in the pub starting songs quietly, waiting for Kanes approval, before belting it out. Total cringeworthy.

Sirs, although it may be the case that my acquaintance is indeed a pure radge daftie, I assure you that his fealty to the club and the ardor with which he provides his vocal furtherance are beyond reproach.

:lol: :lol: O0

Guest Magpie Ranger

I got dragged in the middle of that scuffle on the pitch and that lad in the green top booted me in the ribs for no reason whatsoever.

From the vids looks like that lad started it most of it off, complete t***. Hopefully banned.

I've heard different things as to how it happened. I don't know, I mean, I wasn't fighting. I'm not a hooligan. Darlo fans ran over and provoked the Newcastle fans. Apparently some steward (a women) got punched and then it escalated into that. I was near the front, got knocked over by all of the pushing and bundled onto the pitch. I got up, looked around to see where I was and then I got pushed into someone who I fell to the floor with and that's when the video picked it up. That lad I fell on top of got pulled away and the lad in the green top kicked me straight in the ribs. I'm a Newcastle fan and so was he, don't understand why he'd kick me for unless he thought I supported Darlington, or if I did something to anger him which I know I didn't as that was the first time I'd even seen the lad. I went back to my seat and kept myself away from any confrontations and stuff. I will be absolutely angered if I was to receive a ban, I don't feel like I've done anything wrong at all. (Obviously invading the pitch) but howay, so did everyone else. The second time though I couldn't help being knocked onto the field.

I'd memorise that statement so you'll have no trouble reciting it when the bizzies boot your front door in and drag you out of bed by your nads at 5am.

Aye, I doubt out will happen but apparently that lad in the green caused a lot of bother at the train station also.

You lot talking about the guy in green as in the one that gets arrested on film? How would he have been at the station?

I meant before the game.

Sirs, although it may be the case that my acquaintance is indeed a pure radge daftie, I assure you that his fealty to the club and the ardor with which he provides his vocal furtherance are beyond reproach.

:lol: :lol: O0

Top class that :lol:

In all fairness, why the fuck did you go back onto the pitch the second time round Ranger? From the video the second wave was kicking off and getting nasty right from the start.

Reckoned he didn't have a choice to be fair

I was near the front, got knocked over by all of the pushing and bundled onto the pitch. I got up, looked around to see where I was and then I got pushed into someone who I fell to the floor with and that's when the video picked it up. That lad I fell on top of got pulled away and the lad in the green top kicked me straight in the ribs. I'm a Newcastle fan and so was he, don't understand why he'd kick me for unless he thought I supported Darlington, or if I did something to anger him which I know I didn't as that was the first time I'd even seen the lad. I went back to my seat and kept myself away from any confrontations and stuff. I will be absolutely angered if I was to receive a ban, I don't feel like I've done anything wrong at all. (Obviously invading the pitch) but howay, so did everyone else. The second time though I couldn't help being knocked onto the field.

have yous lot not gor out better to do then slag other people off just because they enjoy the match in a different way to you a bet hes done more travelling a supporting the club then alot of yous lot!!

Just spotted this.  All I can say, for now, is Christ :lol:

Whenever I've met the alleged he seems canny enough tbf, just a little 'mislead' shall we say. He is a massive Newcastle fan but I just think he's been led astray. For the record Toon Ultras doesn't exist, but a lot of the lads still sit near one another because they know they'll make an atmosphere. Also they never were a hooligan group and nor did they pretend to be.

He's had better luck than Barton and Ranger anyway, managed to get into the States in disguise for the pre-season tour.

http://philibusterpro.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/hellinacell_shawnandtimmy_sitting.jpg?w=655&h=491

The one thing that I found funny about Kane was a few of his mates. I remember West Brom and this little fat lad next to him in the pub starting songs quietly, waiting for Kanes approval, before belting it out. Total cringeworthy.

Guest Admin

After the recent developments of Friday night and the subsequent arrests we’ve taken the decision to permanently ban kane2005. Newcastle-Online in no way condone football hooliganism and the footage showing one of our members partaking in such events made the decision fairly straightforward.

Thanks folks.   

Guest BooBoo

Aye, putting the law head on here- surely a decision should have only been made to ban him once he'd been charged and convicted?

Although from the footage, he's bang to rights tbh.

Aye, putting the law head on here- surely a decision should have only been made to ban him once he'd been charged and convicted?

Although from the footage, he's bang to rights tbh.

Looking at footage and images, he doesn't appear to have a leg to stand on (because the other one is in mid-air kicking someone). However, he shouldn't have been banned just yet in my opinion. Shit crack.

Banning someone from a forum for something they did in 'real life' seems a bit wrong to me. Fair enough if he was on here as some kind of super hooligan, recruiting members for a firm or something like that on here, but he doesnt.