Columbus Crew 0-3 Newcastle United REPLAY RADIO LINK ADDED in OP

Skirge

Two of my favs were Jonas being called "SpiderMag" & his usage of "humpback pass"

:lol:

We need a campaign for Radio Newcastle to invite him over for a couple of home games as guest commentator.

The bloke is pure class, describing one of their players as "a real gas can up and down" :lol:

I don't care about the rest of the transfer window, we need to sign the "Hebrew Hammer" :lol: Or at least get some random Israeli bloke and name him that.

We could have "the mighty Muslim"

:D

Two of my favs were Jonas being called "SpiderMag" & his usage of "humpback pass"

We need a campaign for Radio Newcastle to invite him over for a couple of home games as guest commentator.

The bloke is pure class, describing one of their players as "a real gas can up and down" :lol:

I don't care about the rest of the transfer window, we need to sign the "Hebrew Hammer" :lol: Or at least get some random Israeli bloke and name him that.

That would be Demba Ba  ;D

That would be Demba Ba  ;D

I'm sure we can find a Powerful Protestant and a Catholic Cyclone while we're at it.

That would be Demba Ba  ;D

I'm sure we can find a Powerful Protestant and a Catholic Cyclone while we're at it.

Is Buddhism incompatible with competitive sport? Discuss.

THE ENTIRE RADIO COVERAGE IS GOING TO BE ONLINE FOR "LISTEN AGAIN"

Oh yes it is.. I asked and the Fantastic Columbus Crew have agreed

ColumbusCrew Columbus Crew

@

@Skirgey yep. Will put it up today. Also working on aome highlights too.

10 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

THE ENTIRE RADIO COVERAGE IS GOING TO BE ONLINE FOR "LISTEN AGAIN"

Oh yes it is.. I asked and the Fantastic Columbus Crew have agreed

ColumbusCrew Columbus Crew

@

@Skirgey yep. Will put it up today. Also working on aome highlights too.

10 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:thup: :D

Yeah one of the few positives the Everyone fans had for Gosling were great engine, all over the pitch and ability to get into good positions. However he was as slow as a Ford Ka with no engine but from what I have read he sounds like he has been fairly reasonable at the least pace wise.