Where Will Joey End Up?

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would like him at Arsenal, my 'money' is on Manure, he would get into their midfield instantly.

Nah he wouldn't.  Although he is a better footballer than Michael Carrick.

How many games did Gibson get last year? Easily better than him.

Would like him at Arsenal, my 'money' is on Manure, he would get into their midfield instantly.

Nah he wouldn't.  Although he is a better footballer than Michael Carrick.

Carrick is twice the central midfielder Barton is.

No brainer for someone out there, decent player on a free. Can't see someone not coming in for him, if Steve Bruce had more sense than chips he'd be trying to get him straight away. It stick's one to us, Joey may just be in the mood to spite us by joining them.

Having said that who can afford to dabble in the free transfer market, probably the only club that could afford a free transfer will be spurs when Modric goes.

No brainer for someone out there, decent player on a free. Can't see someone not coming in for him, if Steve Bruce had more sense than chips he'd be trying to get him straight away. It stick's one to us, Joey may just be in the mood to spite us by joining them.

Having said that who can afford to dabble in the free transfer market, probably the only club that could afford a free transfer will be spurs when Modric goes.

Thankfully, unlikely the mackems will be in for him given they've just signed Larsson.

Guest mimifrench

It is impossible for him to go to Arsenal...

I really can't see him going there knowing half the players of this team hate him as Diaby or Nasri !

Guest north shields lad

Man u, i would of said everton but they lost out on a goal keeper last week cos they couldnt afford the 150 grand leeds paid.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He's not good enough for a top five club. No way he'd "walk into Man United's midfield", like!